Chapter 13- 99 problems & messages.

Saint Josiah

I could tell she was scared when the condom broke. She'll be fine once her period comes. I hate when that shit happens and then these girls start getting delusional with symptoms that ain't really there. She ain't bring it up since she took the pill so hopefully she not on that type timing.

We had to catch an early flight so she could get ready for work the next day. The vibes were still good on the place even after that went down. I like her. She cool.

She slept most of the flight and ride home but shit I would too if I got dealt with like that—and that's exactly why I was sleep on our flight too. If we ever do that again I can't wait to see how good she can ride. Last night was just for me to show out. She can show me wassup another time.

" Audi we here wake up" I tapped her but she was in a sleep coma. Her nickname was different. I liked it.

" Ambrosine get up" I raised my voice because I was not trynna carry her and all our shit.

" Mhmm" She said but still didn't get up.
I got out the car slamming my door because I wanted to sleep like she was right now.

I took our bags inside the house and proceeded to open her side car door. She could take it over to her home later but I'm not going from one end of the street to the next.

" Audi wake up we're home"

She attempted to get up but I can tell she was tired. I pulled  her up by her hands and closed the car door so she didn't have a choice but to walk.

" You're worst than a baby" I shook my head laughing.

" It was NyQuil in whatever we had today." She joked.

" Here I got you." I picked her up.

" My hero." She joked.

I laughed. I managed to get her up the steps without embarrassing myself and falling.

" You wanna stay with me? I know it's early and shit." I asked.

" Yeah that's cool." She said entering the house. We went straight upstairs.

" Do you have anything I can shower and switch into?" I tossed her a shirt and some boxers.

She sat on her phone for a little while as I unpacked and began to toss shit in the laundry downstairs. My phone ranged. I was so sure it was the connect until I noticed it was my personal cell.

"Hello?" She said.

" Wassup you good?" I asked

" Yea.. I need a huge favor Josiah." She wasted no time.

" Regarding?"

"Nova.."

" You already know the answer is yes regardless of what it is" I hope it included me seeing my daughter. My BM was bitter about shit not working out.

" I need you to watch her for a few days. My grandma is sick in PR. I need to go out there and take care or some things but I don't want to bring Nova. She's gotten real sick and nobody is trying to take care of her. It's just a big mess with my family and I can't turn my back on her because I feel like her days are coming to an end so please can you do me this favor?"

" Natalie you know I wouldn't deny my daughter a place to stay. It's not a favor. It's my job. When are you bringing her?" I asked

" In a few minutes. I have to rush to the airport I got the last flight out this evening." She said.

Shit.. If she sees Ambrosine she's going to lose it.

" Aight" I kept it cool.

I went back upstairs and saw that she was sleeping in her same clothes. I tossed a cover on her and decided not to wake her up. I need to avoid drama by any means—these sheets can get washed. I went downstairs to get our luggage, placed it in my bedroom closet and shut the door behind me hoping she stayed asleep.