Chapter 43- Two Times For The Birthday Bitch

The same day..
Natalie

"Why is this girl all over social media posting shit that my baby daddy bought her. Saint is a weird ass nigga because anytime he sit there tricking on another bitch he's taking food out of his child's mouth." I sat watching his new chick instagram from my fake account.

" Girl get his ass back then" Victoria said.

" But how?"

"Aight so heres what you do. You hit up Lust with your girls and don't try to pick a fight with her. You go looking great and make sure you really have a good time. Get wasted and act a fool if you have to so he could drive you home but when you get there make sure you 'can't find your house keys' don't forget to remove the spare.The nigga won't leave his drunk baby mama out alone so he'll have no choice but to take you back to the crib, then that's when you crawl into bed with his ass and lay it down on him"

My crazy ass homegirl Victoria was giving me advice on how to get back with Saint Josiah.

" I just can't believe he bought her all that shit then she wanna stunt on the gram posting everything. Bitch got a car, a diamond necklace mad Chanel shit and a new crib" I sighed. Saint never treated me that good and I carried his daughter.

" Girl what are you jealous?! And damn that nigga balling who he work for?."

" He didn't buy everything nosey" I rolled my eyes. It was now going on 10pm and I was getting ready to hit the club later. I wanted my family as one again regardless of who felt a way about it.

Ambrosine Brooks

After several hours of getting ready, I went to the nail salon with Chasity.

We both got gel so as soon as we were done we headed back to the crib so I could shower again, do my makeup and put on this damn wig. I was walking around with a hoodie looking like a boy all day.

This had to be my best set ever. My nail girl did the damn thing. This birthday was going so perfect and I couldn't wait to end the night with my baby making love to me again.

I was now sitting in Camila's bathroom curling my hair over to get a more fresh look. After a successful hour of doing it, I started doing my makeup.

I checked the time to see it was now going on 11 and started getting dressed. I wore a black skin tight dress and Chasity wore a two piece set. I called Saint to let him know we were ready. He was driving tonight because I wanted to be on my ass. A couple of his mans was with him pre gaming so we joined them and then headed to the club in a few cars at about 1 am. Club don't get popping until after 12 so I wasn't pressed.

We snapped pictures to post for the gram.
We were now in the car. A few fake pages were watching me hard.

My phone began to rang and it was James.
"Aw Chasity its James."

" Aww answer it" She smiled.

Saint looked and me and Jah looked at Chasity like we were stupid.

I answered the phone placing it on speaker.
"Hello?"

" Hey Ambrosine just calling to say Happy birthday. I saw your post just now, you look beautiful love" My eyes widened a bit as I stared at Chasity wishing this phone wasn't on speaker.

" Thank you James"

" No problem enjoy your night sweetheart"

" You to-" Saint snatched my phone and hung up before I could get the words out completely.