Chapter 1

I could never forget the day when I first saw him, his silver hair, his passionated eyes, his charming looks, his strong muscles and his unlimited courage. Pointing his gun at his head, then pulling the trigger, summoning a being known as persona. He fought off the monster without fail, protecting me at the same time. I fell in love with him without a second thought, I know that he's my prince charming, the only one meant for me.

Apparently, he's from an organization called SEES, an organization formed to fight monsters called shadows. I wanted to know everything about him, so when the leader who is a red haired girl named Mitsuru asked whether I wanted to join, I agreed without a second thought. I was surprised to see that man there, to my own surprise, he too recognize me, but he didn't expose my true identity. All he asked was that I don't treat him like a stranger.

Things are going well, until one problem arises. I can't summon my persona no matter how hard I try. As the leader, Mitsuru had a decision to excuse me from the team in order to protect me. I disagree to it no matter how many reasons she gave me. I was lucky that both boys stood up in my stead, I was allowed to stay but not allowed to fight. Therefore, I trained as hard as I could in order to proof myself, both Akihiko and Shinjirou helped me with the training.

After a few months, I proved to Mitsuru that I was able to fight off a shadow without a persona. Only then, she allowed me to rejoin the team. We fought many battles and our bond deepened, with both Shinjirou and Mitsuru's help, I finally got to be together with Akihiko. I felt that I have a family once again when I'm with them.

As time passed, I realized that Aki didn't treat me as a woman but his best friend. I figured that it's because he didn't want things to get too important as he's afraid that he'll get hurt when something happens. I didn't blame him, not right after when I heard about his sister. Even if he doesn't see me the way I see him, I'm just happy that I get to stay by his side. That's more than enough.

When Shinji's persona first loose control, everything changes. He left the team and I was sent to a far away school to hide from the eyes of the police since my blood was found in the scene when I tried to defend myself from Shinji's rampaging persona. Someone died that night, I was the only one who left proof that I was there. Mitsuru have no other choice but to send me away until she thinks that it's safe for me to return.

I feel responsible for what happened to Shinji as I was the one who was partnered up with him that night, yet I couldn't do nothing and let his persona kill someone innocent. When I received the call from him about he's still unable to control his persona. I was forced to contact them, contact him.

"So,....... Why do you contact us again after so many years?....... You know how to get the pills. "The blue haired boy said as he took a slip of the coffee I treated him.

"Jin, please. I wouldn't have ask if it wasn't urgent. "I begged. He stared at me for a while before he place down his cup.

"Fine. I'll help you as a family, but Takaya will want it for a price. "He said as he crossed his arms and sighed.

"What about Chidori? "

"You two are best friends right? You should know what she's thinking. "

"You're right, so what Takaya wants me to do? "

"...... He wants you to be a secret member of Strega. All you have to do is give me information about SEES and the Kirijou group. "

"Why does he wants these information? "

"I don't know. May be to find a solution to our current situation I guess. The Kirijou is responsible to what happens to all of us. "He said as he stared at his own hand. I lowered down my head, if I do this, I'll be betraying SEES. But, I have no other choice.