Chapter 10

"Have you heard? Apparently, there's one rumor in school that there's a whore. "I choked on my dinner when I heard Junpei. Aki handed me some water.

"Oh, come on, Stupei. Don't believe that kind of rumour. "Yukari brushed him off.

"It's true, I heard that she's hit on any boy she sees. Hey, Akihiko sempai, did you see anyone like that? "He asked.

"What are you talking about? There's so much girls around me each and every day, how can I tell? "Aki complained.

"I guess you have a point, then how about school prince number two here? What about it, Yuki? "Junpei turned towards Yuki.

"None of my business. "He shot him down.

"Just drop it, Stupei. "Yukari threatened.

"I agree, it's not nice to talk about such rumors. "Fuuka backed her up.

"Even so, she should take care of her own activities, her actions may damage school's reputation. "Mitsuru commented as she slipped on her drink.

"Kiera? Is something wrong? "Aki asked me, that's when I noticed that I've stopped eating. No surprise, I've lost my appetite.

"Nothing, I just remembered that I have a big lunch today. I wonder how am I going to finish this. "I laughed my way out.

"Then, do you want to give me the rest? "He asked.

"Woah, sempai. That's smooth. "Junpei butted in.

"What? I can't let good food go to waste now, can't I? "Aki replied as he takes the bowl from me.

"Leave them be, Iori. Kiera used to give Akihiko unfinished food before any of you joined. "Mitsuru chuckled.

"Hey, you're making me sound like a trash can. "Aki chuckled back.

"You do have a huge appetite to begin with. "Mitsuru replied. After that, they continued to bicker among themselves. It's nice and warm, without me in the picture. I slowly got up and returned to my room, none of them even noticed. This makes me wonder, do I even belong here?

I sat down in front of my desk and wrote everything down, then I flipped through the pages. I'm quite negative for a few weeks. This is not good. Yet, I decided to put it aside and focus on my current task for the mid terms before summer vacation starts. Mitsuru had always been strict for our grades, I can't let her down on this one.

***
I was called to the faculty office by my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Terauchi during lunch time. I don't why, but I doubt that it will be good.

"You wanted to see me? "I asked as I walked towards her.

"Please have a seat dear. "She said as she pointed at the empty seat beside her. I sat down and stared at her, confused while she red through a certain piece of paper.

"Mrs. Terauchi? "I asked. Finally, she sighed and place down the paper.

"Kiera-chan, are you feeling down recently? "She asked. I flinched, how on earth does she know that?

"What do you mean? "I played dumb.

"You know that sometimes, an essay holds the writer's emotions and soul. The essay you handed me is good, but.......it's a bit too dark and sad. "

"I don't really see the problem here. "I said to her.

"I've seen much essay to be able to identify the student's emotions when they write their essays. If you're really down, don't hesitate to tell me about it. "She said to me.