Chapter 13

When we arrived at the beach, Junpei seems to be holding a beauty contest. But something caught my attention before Junpei noticed us. It's a huge yellow duck sitting beside a rental stand.

"....... You can rent it if you want. "Mitsuru said, reading my mind.

"Can I? "I asked with my sparkling eyes.

"Of course, just tell them my name. Come and join us once you're done. "She chuckled and I took off for the duck. Just like what she had said, I rent it for free just by saying her name. The man say that I can play it as a weird looking volleyball or take it for a swim. With the duck in my hands, I walked to the beach to meet up with the others.

"And here comes our final contestant! She had already charmed us with her own adorable looks, how will it go with her in a swimsuit?! "I heard Junpei's voice as I stepped into their sight. He's still doing it? They are surprisingly quiet when they finally saw me.

"....... Erm, do I look weird? "I asked bashfully.

"Lo...... Loli style! "Junpei yelled like a pervert.

"Shut up, Stupei! "Yukari yelled back.

"Kiera-chan, do you like ducks? "Fuuka asked.

"....... A little. "I admitted.

"So, how should we play with it? "Mitsuru asked.

"They guy say that we can use it as a weird looking volleyball. "I told them.

"Well, let's give it a try! "Yukari said as she took the duck from me. After that, she threw it up into the sky and smashed it towards Junpei. It flew directly into Junpei's face and he collapsed onto the sand with the duck.

"The duck rules! "Yukari shouted in excitement. We stared at each other for a while before we bursted into laughters. It wasn't long before we started our own fun on the beach.

Junpei was splashing water at Fuuka as Yukari fought back by splashing at Junpei. Mitsuru was sunbathing while Yuki for some reasons.......was following a crab. Aki kept on estimating how further into the sea is two kilometers. I don't really know what to do, so I didn't something normal people wouldn't do....... I dug a hole in the sand and buried the duck.

"Haha, don't you have anything else to do? "Aki walked towards me.

"If I know, then I wouldn't be torturing this poor duck. "I sighed.

"Well, I was hoping that there will be a marker out there to train until a fun idea came out. "He smirked.

"What idea? "I asked.

"First, I want you to dig out that poor duck. "He said to me before he went to get Yuki. Curious about the fun he mentioned, I quickly dug out the duck and followed him.

He eventually convinced both Yuki and Junpei to have a swimming contest with him. I was in charge to throwing the target. The rules are simple, retrieve the duck that was thrown into the sea and return it to me. This little game of their caught the girls attention, they stood beside the beach and watched, placing bets on who will win.

"Kiera, you ready? "Aki asked.

"Yes, I guess. "I gripped onto the duck, preparing myself to throw it out. I guess I should throw it nearer to shore for starters. Junpei doesn't seem like a good swimmer.

"But, seriously sempai, why do you ask a girl to throw the duck? It won't go that far. "My eyebrows twitched when I heard that Junpei was looking down onto me. That's it! I'll show them what I'm made of.

"Junpei, that will bite you. "Yuki commented.

"It starts once the duck hits water okay? "Aki asked. At that very moment, I took a head start and threw the duck as far as I can. At first, I was proud at myself as Junpei's jaw was on the floor. Not long after that, my face whitens. I've overdid it.

"That's a good few kilometers! You're going to lose Junpei! "Aki and Yuki charged for the ocean as soon as the duck hits the water. Junpei snapped back to reality and quickly followed him. I watched them dumbfounded at the beach, the two athletes charged for the duck at high speed while Junpei was struggling to keep up.

"Man, they're so childish. "Yukari commented.

"But, Kiera-chan is so strong. The duck was thrown far away. "Fuuka said cheerfully.

"Don't underestimate the one who breaks her own weapon along with the wall itself. "Mitsuru chuckled as she came closer.

"What do you mean by that? "Yukari questioned.

"There's one time when we're hunting shadows together in the city. One shadow blocked us out with a ice wall. Kiera broke it with just one strike, on the cause of her own weapon though. "

"That's so cool. "Fuuka was impressed.

"That was almost unbelievable. "Yukari commented.

"Sempai, you missed out the fact I practically sprained both my hands and was out of school for the whole weak. "I tore down the stage she set for me.

"You did broke the wall, that's the truth. Besides, Yukari, you have seem it first hand, didn't you? "Mitsuru asked.

"Me?....... Wait, I did. That day when we rescue Fuuka, you broke your weapons! "She gasped.

"Those blades had been enhanced since she first broke them. It means that they're much stronger than the previous one, yet she still broke them. "Mitsuru smiled. Am I think what she thinks it is?

"You mean, she's much stronger now? "Fuuka gasped.

"I wouldn't be surprise if she can tear down a tank. "Mitsuru joked.

"Jeez, Mitsuru sempai! "I was embarrassed.

"Kinda remind me of Aragaki though. "She continued. I smiled a bit, I never thought that one day I would feel those words as a compliment.

Suddenly, we heard water splashes and we turned around. Yuki was running towards me and handed me the duck, then he gave me a thumbs up with his emotionless face. I guess we have a winner. I looked over him, Junpei was laying 'dead' on shore while Aki was exhausted as gasping for air. It's the first time I saw his that exhausted.

"Don't underestimate someone from the swim team on this one. "Yukari laughed. Suddenly, Yuki collapsed onto the sand.

"Exhausted....... "He muttered.

"I may have lost the game, but I beat you guys in stamina! "Aki laughed, even so he was barely standing.

"At least, we can have some peace and quiet. "Yukari commented. I giggled at the comment.

After that, we girls finally decided to have our own fun and took advantage as the guys are resting. We buried Junpei alive as punishment for his crazy pervert actions a while ago, according to Yukari's idea. Fuuka taught me how to build a sand castle.

Not long after that, Yuki and Aki taught me how to swim by using the tube they stole from Junpei. Yukari did some sneak attack on me by grabbing my legs underwater. We finally decided to return to the vacation home when we're all exhausted in the afternoon.

...... This is mostly the most fun I ever had in my life. It makes me......very happy.