Chapter 39

"It's not like you to risk being exposed of our relationship. "She commented in her same old tone, her eyes glued on her sketch book as always.

"Same goes to you......... I'm sure that you're aware what kind of situation you put me in with a stunt like that. "I gripped onto my arm, biting onto my lips, trying to hold down my emotions.

"I just did what I believe is right. None of your business. Can't you understand that? "She said in a more annoyed tone.

"But....... "

"Leave, I don't want to talk to you anymore. "

"Chidori! "She ignored me completely, giving me the silence treatment. I was deeply hurt by that, yet I said nothing and left the hospital room without a single word. I felt........betrayed, yet I can't bring myself to hate her........or anyone else. Would it be easier that I just stick with Strega from the start?

At night, I continued my search on Ikutsuki. Nothing much about him, but the secret folder in the Kirijou database disturbs me. Who on earth set a password question like that? Who creates an folder that is hidden from Mitsuru herself?

Suddenly, a realization hits me. Could it be? No, it can't be........ With a deep breath, I reached my shaking fingers to the keyboard and pressed down the name.

Access Granted, Welcome Ikutsuki

My whole body tensed up at that very moment, a whole new set of information appeared right before my screen. My stomach turned and I managed to make it to the sink in my own room before I threw up. No, no, no! This can't be happening! Does he knows?! But, it can't be. I mean, I'm much different from back then, I look different, I act different and I even changed my name. He couldn't recognize me........ Could he?

It took some time for me to calm down before I returned back to the laptop. Reading every information in it, but I didn't get much before my laptop program broke due to virus attack. Even the security system for this is high, there's no doubt that this is the information I needed. Ikutsuki......is hiding something.

"Kiera. "I flinched when a familiar voice came from my door. I forced myself to calm down as I opened the door, greeting Aki who's waiting outside.

"Yes? "I asked him, curious about what he's doing in front of my room at this hour.

"Shinji's cooking. Let's go have dinner! "He sounded excited which is kinda adorable to watch, he's like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Okay. "I smiled as I replied, he reached out his hand and I took it, then we walked downstairs together.

"Shinji! I brought her down! "Aki reported cheerfully to the guy in the kitchen as he dragged me straight to the dinning table.

"Alright, you get your share. "Shinji sighed as he walked out of the kitchen with two bowls of porridge, they smell nice. I giggled when I noticed Aki drooling when the bowl was placed down in front of him.

"Ikadakimasu. "I grabbed my spoon and took the first bite. I fell in love with it as soon as the porridge touched my tongue. It's nice and hot with an amazing texture, the taste is just perfect, not too strong and not too light, this is simply amazing. Perhaps due to the fact that I wasn't able to eat right recently, I completely polished it in no time.

"Seconds! "Aki too polished it at the same time. I blushed a bit and pushed my bowl forward. Although short, I can't help but to notice a faint smile appeared on Shinji's face as he went to get seconds for the both of us. He looks happy. I too can't help but to smile at that thought.