Chapter 71

Hours turned into days, and days became weeks.......

Akihiko finally got the grasp on how to deal with Kiera's situation.

In fact, he was the only one who can communicate with her.

       "Don't worry, these things won't hurt you. Come on, open your mouth. "Aki as he helped Kiera to sit. Kiera obeyed his instructions and opened her mouth, allowing the nurse to insert the thermometer into her.

       "........ Hmm, her temperature is still a bit low. But, she should be fine. Still, she will be extremely sensitive to cold. Be extra careful since it's almost winter now. "The nurse advised.

       "Thank you. "Mitsuru stated and the nurse left, leaving the two seniors with the doctor.

       "....... Aki...... "Kiera called softly, there's no changes in her empty gaze.

      "Hmm? What is it? "

      "....... Dizzy...... "She stated.

     "Why not you lie down for now? "Akihiko pulled her sweater before helping her to laid back down onto the bed.

      "I didn't expect that having a persona forceful taken out from her would do this much damage to her mind. "The doctor's brows furrowed as he watched the two young couple interact.

      "....... Is there something we could do? "Mitsuru questioned.

      "I'm not sure. To be Frank, I'm not even certain on whether this is temporary or permanent. "

      "She did response to Akihiko's words. "

      "I know, this is also another miracle that I didn't expect. We'll do whatever we can to help, at least reach the point where she no longer needs Sanada-kun to help her with everything. "

       "I'll teach her how to do those basic things again. "Akihiko stated after tucking Kiera to bed.

Mitsuru's brows furrowed. She didn't like the idea but that's their only choice at the time being.

After Kiera came down from the roof, she spoke of nothing aside from calling 'Aki' at random period. She lost the ability to do basic things like eating or even going to the washroom herself.

Not too long after that, Akihiko came to notice that she's terrified at almost everything and everyone aside from himself. Although faint, he could feel her trembling when she's in his arms.

With the help of the diaries he found under her bed in her dorm room, he caught onto the situation fast.

Kiera was more insecure about her surroundings compared to normal people. Every corner, every shadow is a potential threat for her.

He don't blame her for believing so. From how she describe those situations, the details made his gaze cold.

How dare they do that to her?!

Mitsuru eyed Akihiko.

Kiera is no doubt his top priority right now. But, he had neglected his studies because of this as well.

Akihiko haven't went for school even since that night when they found Kiera on the roof. Not exactly the best choice, but the improvements were easily seen because of this.

From an empty shell to an emotionless doll, this was undoubtedly because of Akihiko's effort.

Kiera learned to tell Akihiko on what she need or where she is not feeling well. Before this, she couldn't even speak for herself.