Chapter 14

Everyone gathered in our room in the evening, everyone's present except for Mitsuru. She said that she needs to see her father, so we'll have fun without her on this.

"So, what should we do? "Yukari mumbled to herself.

"I know! We'll play the king's game! "Junpei shouted and pulled out six sticks out of nowhere.

"The king's game? "Fuuka asked.

"It's a game of luck. You draw a stick, if you're the king, you get to give whatever order you like. If you get the number, you have to hide it from the king, but obey when he or she give the order. "Aki explained to her.

"Sounds fun. Let's do it. "I smiled.

"Very well, then pick a stick! "Junpei held out the sticks and we each picked one.

"Yes! I'm the king! "Yukari shouted in excitement as she showed us the stick with the red mark. I chuckled a bit and checked my number, it's 5.

"What order you're going to give, Yukari-chan? "Fuuka asked.

"........ I know! Number five will put makeup on number 1!" Yukari ordered. I flinched when I heard my number, then Junpei jumped up from his seat.

"Are you mad?! "He yelled as he held onto his stick with number 1.

"Junpei getting a makeup. "Aki did his best to hold back his laughter.

"Don't worry, Junpei. You'll look pretty. "Yuki said with a soft smile.

"You traitors! "Junpei yelled at them.

"So, who's number 5?" Fuuka asked. I was quiet for a while, staring at Junpei's face. I guess I'll go with the flow. I stood up and place the stick on the table, then I walked towards my bags to search for makeup.

"....... I don't have anything else except for the base. "I said to them as I showed them the container. Junpei visibly relaxed a bit, but there's no way Yukari will let him go.

"Don't worry! I'll lend you some! "Yukari practically came jumping towards me, very satisfied what what's about to happen.

"Be sure to make him, pretty Kiera! "Yukari rooted as I had the makeup box and ready to do magic on his face.

"...... Have mercy. "Junpei begged.

"I'll try. "I said as I started. To be honest, I tried to make him look pretty. But, it turned out to be a disaster. He turned into the clown that he is.

"I'm so sorry! "I apologized to him while covering my face with both my hands, unable to face him when he looked at himself with the mirror. His jaw was on the floor while the others are practically on the floor holding onto their stomachs, shaking. It took a while for us to calm down, then we started the second round as things finally starts to heat up. Fuuka became the King next.

"...... Number 3,please give number 4 a hug. "She said shyly.

"Who's number 3?" Yukari asked as she showed us the number 4. Suddenly, Yuki wrapped Yukari with his arms in an instant. Yukari was startled that she screamed with her face red. Yuki didn't show any emotions, he just sat there hugging Yukari and gave us a thumbs up with stick number three in his hand, showing that he had completed the mission.

"Well, that's one way to do it. "Aki laughed.

"Smooth dude. "Junpei teased. But, at soon as we caught sight of his face, we started laughing again. He's absolutely ridiculous!

After that, Yukari's nightmare came true. Junpei became the king on the third round. Just like what Yukari suspected, he gave out an outrageous order.