Chapter 12

I stared at the ocean in awe, I know that I've always seen in everyday in school but somehow it seems more beautiful today. Mitsuru even rented a boat for us, talk about rich! Today was finally the day we head out for Yakishima.

I quickly took a picture of the scenery before we boarded onto the boat. This may be good reference for Chidori and a good memory. As I scanned around the area through the camera for another picture, I stopped when I had Aki in the view. He seems to noticed, with a smile, he posed for the camera. At the same time, Junpei decided to butt in with Yuki and all of them appeared in the picture when I pressed down the button. Satisfied with the photo, I did the same for the girls and all of them are cooperative.

Suddenly, Junpei snatched the camera away from me and gave me a goofy smile.

     "Since we're taking pictures, why don't we take one together! As memorial for Kiera's first time to the beach!"He shouted. Everyone agreed. After that, he handed the camera to a passerby and we all get together for a photo. With Mitsuru threatening Junpei to execute him, we managed to get a nice formal picture with me in it. I was very happy with the results.

After that, we boarded into the boat and headed for Yakushima. At first, I was jumping around with Junpei on the boat like a bunch of monkeys. But I ended up getting seasick.

     "You okay? "Fuuka asked as she rubbed my back while I continued to throw up in my puke bag.

     "I didn't know that you have sea sick, Kiera. "Yukari said.

     "How should I know when I didn't even been on a boat before? "I sulked when I finally stopped puking, but I still feel dizzy and nauseous.

     "Kinda reminded me of myself when I first stepped foot onto a boat. "Aki chuckled.

     "Well, that's something I don't know. "Mitsuru stated.

     "Because it happened before we first met. There's a tournament held on a island one time back in middle school. In the end, we lost the fight because I was totally wasted on the ride there. "Aki laughed as he recalled some memories.

     "You're fine now though. "Yuki pointed out.

     "I took some medicine before hand. "He showed us a small bottle of pills.

     "Then, let Kiera have some. "Yukari said.

      "It won't work anymore since she's on the boat now. I took this a hour before I got onto the boat. "Aki said as he put away the pills.

      "I guess that can't be helped, do you best to endure it until we reached Yakushima, okay? "Fuuka asked as she tried to comfort me.

     "Easier to be said than done. "I replied, still feeling very uncomfortable. That's when I noticed Aki's eyes on me, then he got up and walked towards me.

      "Here, I think I can do something about it. "He said as he switched places with Fuuka.

      "What do you intend to do, Akihiko? "Mitsuru asked.

      "Something the teacher did to help with the sea sick back then. It doesn't stop the uncomfortable feeling but it helps a bit. "He explained and started folding his coat that he bought along to act as a pillow.

      "Oh, I want to learn something like that. "Fuuka said cheerfully.

      "Me too! "Yukari joined in. Aki ignored them and place his coat on his lap.

      "Lie down with your face facing up. "He said to me. I blushed at the idea, yet I was desperate to feel better. I pushed all second thoughts away and followed his words.