Chapter 2

I slowly approach what seems like a haunted house, confirming it multiple times with the map. I stared at it, unable to believe someone actually lived here.

      "Are you coming in or stand here? "I jumped at the voice. I turned around and saw a red haired girl in a white dress drawing on a chair beside the house. I smiled when I recognized her.

      "Chidori! "I throw myself onto her, she didn't move, she just remained there as I hugged her, waiting for me to loosen my grip so that she could continue drawing. I peeked on her drawing, unable to understand it as always.

      "Shouldn't you be with that group? "She asked as she continued drawing when I let her go.

     "I'm free until 8pm tonight. Shouldn't you be happier that I returned? "I asked as I tilted my head, trying to charm her with cuteness. As always, she's immune to it.

      "Not really, we simply live in the moment. Only you wanted to be attached to life. "She replied coldly. Hash girl. I acted out that I was hurt by her words, goofing around like always.

     "Well, I guess this is what makes us different. You don't want to be attached to life because you don't want to be hurt when you lose it. As for me........ I don't want to have any regrets when my time comes. So, I'll enjoy it to the fullest. "I sat down beside and showed her a shopping bag.

     "What? "She gave me an annoyed look, yet she didn't tear her eyes away from her sketch book.

     "I happened to visit a famous artist's art exhibition back in the city. I thought you would like his work as a souvenir, so I bought an art book. But, you seem to don't like........ "I shook it in front of her. She doesn't have any obvious response but...... The things she draw became rougher and clumsy the more I talked about it. After a while, it just became random doodles.

     "Chidori, what are you drawing? "I gave her the last push she needed. Finally, she sighed and looked away as she place down her pen, then she slowly reached out her hand. I can't help but to giggled when I noticed her red cheeks. I handed the bag to her and she pulled the art book out as soon as she got her hands on it.

      "You seems to be having fun. "I turned around and saw a blue haired boy with glasses leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. I smiled as I pulled out a small box.

     "This is the new wireless device you wanted. "I handed him the box. He took it and examined it, then he reached into his pocket for money but I stopped him.

      "Just put it in the pills' bills. "I said to him.

      "....... If you insist, very well. "He place the box in his pocket.

      "And this little thing is my souvenir for you! "I showed him a key chain with a silver robot on it, I find it similar to his persona.

      "....... Whatever. "He sighed before he took it from me.

     "Where's Takaya? "I asked.

     "He went out alone. "Chidori answered, her eyes glued on the art book.

     "Then, hand these to him. "I took out a bottle of polisher and a mask. Jin's eye brows twitched when he saw the mask.

     "Jin, she don't really like Takaya from the start. "Chidori reminded him with a cool calm voice. The mask is something only the three of us understands, Takaya himself doesn't even know the reason behind it. I couldn't agree with Takaya's twisted way to treat our short lifespan, so I would always complaint that he should cover his face or he'll hurt himself when he stared at the mirror. Not only that, I also couldn't understand his taste in fashion, it's like he thinks himself charming enough to pull off that weird taste of style. Overall, the mask is a sign of an insult from me to him.