( 1. ) Who you are/How you meet

CLARKE|
You are a spy from Trikru, knowing of her long before she knew of you. You two finally meet when Lexa sends you to battle for your people in Mount Weather.

BELLAMY|
You are a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. Knowing of Bellamy's womanizer status kept you away from him for a long time. That wasn't until he put you on his hunting team, intentionally to get to know you.

OCTAVIA|
You were banished from Trikru and kept in hiding. One day you see a ship fall from the sky. This brings your attention to many delinquents coming off of it. Only one of those caught your eye, however. You would occasionally leave bright blue flowers in the spot where you watched Octavia sneak off to. The girl never knew it was you, until one day she outsmarted your ways.

RAVEN|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. Being the best friend of Clarke, you knew who she was hooking up with. That just so happened to be Raven's boyfriend from the Ark. Heartbroken, the girl takes comfort in your presence and you two grow closer together day by day.

FINN|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. However, you knew Finn long before then. Each year you would have the same classes with the boy and eventually you grew close. The two of you have been inseparable since then.

MONTY|
You lived in Farm Station and would often sneak off with your friend Jasper. One day he introduced you to his best friend, Monty. You two hit it off well and only just then learned that you were neighbors the whole time.

JASPER|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. Your bright spirit managed to cheer anyone up. You always had the right things to say and never failed to bring a smile to anyone's face. Jasper notices this one day and sparks up a conversation. You two hit it off really well, but decided to remain at a friendly level for a while.

MURPHY|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. Causing trouble was always on your agenda. Whether it be an innocent prank or full on revenge to someone who did you wrong, you never held back. It always irked Murphy so one day he finally told you off. You only laughed at him, which sent the boy away to settle with his thoughts. However you were the only thing on his mind.

EMORI|
You were a formally a part of Sankru and wanted an escape. The rumor of a perfect place floated around, so you went to find it. However, you failed to find the City of Light and instead ran into Emori. She tried to scam you out of your only food supply and you threatened her. And thus, a great friendship was birthed.

WELLS|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. While everyone was busy blaming Wells for his father and the council locking them up, you saw passed it and figured the others were just childish. After a long day, you approached him and you two had a long meaningful conversation that lasted late into the night.

LEXA|
You came down with the Ark alongside your father, Marcus Kane. You meet Lexa when you take Clarke's side against her "blood must have blood" rule for all. She was intrigued by your assertiveness and wanted to see you more after then.

INDRA|
You were from Floukru and came back with Bellamy and the gang to help defeat the City of Light. She admired your bravery to step out of your boundaries and the two of you hit it off easily.

LUNA|
You were a part of the original hundred and went with Bellamy and the gang to find her so she could become the next commander. You consoled her when she refused to and was belittled for it. She enjoyed your presence over the others and only stayed near you since the incident.

LINCOLN|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. Alike Octavia's story, Lincoln takes interest in you. However one day while you were sneaking out of camp, you find a crumbled drawing. It was half-finished, but it was beautiful. So lost in your thoughts, you hadn't noticed his presence until it was too late.

ECHO|
You were a part of the hundred, however you were with Jasper when Praimfaya came around. You changed your mind and began on your walk to Polis to get inside of the bunker, however you ran into Echo. Her first instinct was to kill you, but you showed no intentions of fighting back, so she backed off.

ROAN|
You were a part of the Sky people who came down after the hundred. You met him during the City of Light raid over Polis. Despite Skaikru and Azgeda being enemies, he saved you. Roan didn't actually know what overcame him, however he didn't regret it one bit.

ARTIGAS|
You were a part of the hundred sent down for your crimes. He meets you with Octavia, when he saves the both of you.

MONROE|
You're from Trikru and meet her in the woods when she gets separated from her group.

JORDAN|
You wake up and meet him, completely clueless of who he is. You're stunned to find out he's the son of your old friends, Harper and Monty.