( 39. ) Cramping

CLARKE|
She cuddles with you, being the big spoon, and tends to pamper you with kisses to the back of your neck and cheek.

BELLAMY|
He would bring you surprises, like flower or fruit arrangements, and offers to get you anything you needed.

OCTAVIA|
She gives you plenty of time and space, to nap or relax, but will always come back and hold you as close as she possibly could without causing any discomfort.

RAVEN|
She hugs you, tending to sway back and forth, and talk about other things to take your mind off of the pain.

FINN|
He massages or rubs the cramping area and will hold you for however long you pleased.

MONTY|
He'll make you a heating pad and constantly ask you if you need anything to make it better.

JASPER|
He will usually attempt to cook or bake you a hot meal and wrap you up in a big blanket, holding you while listening to soft music.

MURPHY|
He holds you in his arms and rubs soothing circles where it hurts the most. He would often tell you dumb jokes to put a smile on your face.

EMORI|
She wraps you in a tight blanket and lays beside you in bed, humming a soft tune until you've fallen asleep.

WELLS|
He will find you pain reliever medicine and stock you with plenty of water. Because Wells goes over the top, he usually doesn't stop there and will find you the most comforting clothing and blankets.

LEXA|
She orders everyone to leave you alone, and sometimes herself too so she could have alone time with you and cuddle.

INDRA|
She offers medicine and tells you to rest it off. Indra usually stays out of your way until your shark week is over, however.

LUNA|
She makes you some tea and prepares a nice snack for you. As you relax, she'll read any story of your choice to you, as her voice was very soothing.

LINCOLN|
He will make you a hot bath and light candles around it, telling you stories while you relaxed.

ECHO|
She internally cringes because she knows the feelings, but has nothing to offer to help you feel better. She'll hype you up instead and tell you how amazing you are.

ROAN|
For any other pain, he would tell you to suck it up. But since this was due to your womanhood, he knew better and instead held you in his arms until you felt better.

ARTIGAS|
Poor baby is confused. He usually offers stuff that doesn't help at all, but he tries his hardest to make you feel better.

MONROE|
She sneaks medicine for you and changes the subject by telling you a dramatized version of her stealing the pills.

JORDAN|
He would make a special tea that his father used to make for his mother during her week. It helps a lot, so say thanks to Monty.