Bellamy

!! WARNING: SMUT & BDSM

While on the ring for several years, you ventured the many rooms and found quite the surprises in each one. Your clear favorite was the security room, taking interest in the handcuffs and such, meant for prisoners, but you know that you and your boyfriend, Bellamy, could put them to much better use.

The door opens and you make no effort to turn your back to see who it was, already assuming Bellamy had followed you down here. "The security room? That's an odd place to hideaway." he comments, striding up to you and placing a firm hand on your hip. He plants his chin in the crook of your neck, looking over your shoulder to see what you were toying with. "Handcuffs? That's interesting, love."

"You think so? I mean, I don't really think they're much use anymore." you tell him, smirking as you knew he would come up with a way to give the object purpose.

His hands glide around you, taking the shiny metal cuffs from your grasp. Bellamy studied them for a moment, "Don't play dumb, Princess. You know exactly what these could be used for. Especially, now."

     "Why don't you show me?" you challenged, earning a deep chuckle from the man. His free hand went to your waist, spinning you around to face him. He then takes your wrist and locks a cuff onto, finding the metal bar attached to the wall to be very useful in this time, attaching the other cuff to that. You give him a surprised look, as he wasted no time to show you what you pleased for.

     Bellamy's hands sneak under your thighs, lifting you up to sit yourself on the table now. He takes his time undressing you, lifting your shirt over to the side and allowing it to hang over your cuffed wrist. His fingers mess with the button on your jeans, tugging the material down your legs and bringing himself down with them. One of his knees was perched on the ground as he admired you from a lower angle. "Tell Daddy what you want, baby." he cooed.

     You gazed to him with eyes full of lust, "I want you to– to eat me out, Daddy." you plead with him, chewing on your bottom lip and slightly spreading your legs for him. He smirked up to you, taking a finger and rubbing it along the wet patch in your panties. You hum out a soft moan, enticing him to continue on.

Bellamy moves his fingers along, pushing your panties to the side and playing with your folds before pushing one finger inside of you. His thumb massaged over your clit as he worked another finger in, quickening his pace. Suddenly he pulls his fingers out, causing you to look down at him with a desperate frown and a slight whine escaping passed your lips as you watched him take his fingers in his mouth.

He smirked of satisfaction, holding the same finger up to his lips, shushing your begging tone, He reaches both hands to the waistband of your panties and pulls the fabric down your legs. Bellamy kisses along your inner thighs, trailing up closer to your heated area. Your breath hitches when his tongue rings around your entrance and he pushes it inside of you, making slow movements.

Your free hand reaches for hair, tugging softly at the curls as he took his time pleasing your core. Bellamy takes your hand away, holding onto your wrist and breaks his focus from your pleasure. "Uh-uh, Princess, you know what the cuffs are for." he says, standing to his feet and walking towards the closest where you found the first pair of handcuffs. He takes another pair out, striding over to you with a large grin. The man pushes his lips to yours, bringing you to a passionate daze as he smoothly cuffed your other wrist to the bar.

You watch as the man swiftly pulls at the collar of his loose tee shirt, pulling the thin fabric off and tossing it aside. His bare chest and abs peaked your interest as you let out a soft whimper and rubbed your thighs together, needing him to please you like before. Bellamy gribs under your thighs, pulling them apart and filling the gap with his body, pressing against you. "We're going to have to keep you quiet, baby. I won't let the others invade on our good time." he mumbles, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a plain black bandana.

     Bellamy makes sure you're okay with it before stuffing the scrunched material in your mouth, using it as a gag. He finishes undressing himself, aligning his tip at your entrance. Slowly, he pushes his cock insidem of you, earning a muffled moan on your part and a low grunt emitted from him.

You grip the chains of the cuffs as his pace quickens. Bellamy pulls out only to thrust back inside, repeating the process and sending you over the edge from the deriving pleasure. "Fuck..." Bellamy growls in your ear, his movements becoming sloppier and more rapid as he felt himself coming close to his peak.

You bite down on the gag, bucking your hips forward and squeezing your thighs tightly against his working hips. Bellamy moans, "Cum for me, Princess.", breathing heavily. You were overwhelmed with the sensation, releasing onto him. He cums right after, riding out with the last few, slow strokes before pulling out.

Bellamy takes your gag out, cupping your cheek in his hand. He brings your face in for a passionate, breathtaking kiss.