( 65. ) Faked death

This is their reaction to finding you basically dead, but you "wake up". Basically, you pull a Raven and die for 15 minutes and this is how they react.

CLARKE|
She was heartbroken seeing your lifeless form, but when you came back to life, she was all over you and kept repeating "Never leave me again."

BELLAMY|
He froze instantly when he saw you dead, didn't move or say a word. Once you came back, he still didn't say anything but wrapped you in his arms and cried silently into your shoulder.

OCTAVIA|
She cried into your chest until you woke up, then she wiped her tears and said, "I thought I lost you forever." She hugged you so tight after that, but was careful not to like crush your lungs so you didn't die again.

RAVEN|
She didn't believe that you were gone, regardless of what the doctors told her. When the monitor began beeping and you started to breathe again, she immediately muttered to the doctors, "Told you so." And went to your side.

FINN|
He was in shock, couldn't move or say anything. When you came back, he was a stuttering mess. "I–I thought y–you w–were gone f–for good. Oh geez, Y–Y/N, you scared me!"

MONTY|
He held your hand and hung his head, asking himself why it had to be you. When you woke up, he was instantly smothering you in kisses and begging you to stay with him.

JASPER|
He was in shock, staring at your lifeless form only for you to come back. He accused you of being a zombie but he "still loves you, regardless". Jasper hugged you and wouldn't let you go after you woke up.

MURPHY|
He was blank, hiding his emotions, in disbelief. Tears pricked his eyes but he didn't let them fall. And when you came back to him, they did. He cried and cursed at you for scaring him. You're the cockroach in this situation.

EMORI|
She was sad and blamed herself. Her heart broke in two, but when you came back, it mended together almost instantly again. She held you in her arms so tight, you might have been constricted and died again.

WELLS|
He was yelling for people to help you, bring you back, anything. Wells felt so helpless since he thought he lost you. When you came back, he presumed it a miracle and watched out for you twice as much.

LEXA|
She wasn't ready to say goodbye, so she made everyone give her space while she stayed with you. For the first time, she cried. When you woke up, she wiped her tears away and tried to act unfazed though you could see right through her facade and pulled her into a hug, which she returned with much pained love.

INDRA|
She couldn't bring herself to believe it. After all, she was scared to love for this very reason. Before she could shed her first tear, you came back. You weren't prepared to hear how much you meant to her in that very moment, but boy, has she been hiding a lot of emotions.

LUNA|
She was in complete shock and disbelief that you were dead. Luna didn't move a muscle, praying in her mind that you would come back. When you did, she was very much relieved and sought it out to be a blessing.

LINCOLN|
He held you in his arms, tearing up softly. You woke up and he immediately cradled you, telling you how much he loves and cares for you.

ECHO|
She rolls her eyes and brings you in for a tight hug. Though she doesn't show it, she was absolutely scared shitless to lose you and absolutely ecstatic to have you back.

ROAN|

ARTIGAS|He was mad that he lost you and felt that he didn't do a good enough job protecting you

ARTIGAS|
He was mad that he lost you and felt that he didn't do a good enough job protecting you. When you came back, he still wasn't convinced and it took a lot from you to tell him he was good enough and that it wasn't on him.

MONROE|
She holds your hand and continues on about how much she loves you and begs for you to come back. Though, when you actually did come back, she was absolutely terrified and amazed at the same time.

JORDAN|
He was silent, not daring to look up at you. When you woke up and reached for his hand, he immediately met your eyes. His were filled with tears and he brought you into a tight embrace.