Lexa

Lexa had multiple papers spread out on the table. She wasn't busy in the moment, —because you were finally at peace— So she was finding ways to keep herself entertained and at work. That being, a wedding. Though it wasn't real. The Commander never experienced a wedding, nor thought she would ever have one someday. But here she was, madly in love with you and acting as if you two could elope with a tremendous celebration that she could plan.

Right now, she was drawing out a wedding dress for you. Lexa begins to become frustrated with herself as she never really understood your clothing preference. Would you even want a dress? Was it necessary? Lexa emits a low groan, tossing the journal onto the table and throwing her head back on the couch. Just as she had given up to take a break, you walk into her room.

Lexa instantly jumps from her position and attempts to discard of all of the papers. Many had venues drawn, along with tested color schemes, and of course, the wedding arch. A smile forms on your face as you noticed all of the little details she put into it. The flustered Lexa clears her throat, fixing her stance and attempting to look as if she was doing none of the planning.

"So, now you're a wedding planner?" you joke, reaching for the journal. Lexa immediately snatches it from the table, wanting to hide the dress that she was drawing just for you. "Lexa,—"

"You won't speak of this." she says, diverting her gaze to the ceiling rather than your amused grin.

"Speak of what?" you reply teasingly.

"Me planning a wedding— I mean, ugh!" she mutters out with much embarrassment.

"Can I see that?" you point to the journal that she held tightly to her chest. Lexa hesitantly passes it to you. Your eyebrows furrow as you try to find what Lexa was so frightened about. "This is amazing. It's beautiful, Lexa." you compliment her, causing a very unwanted blush to take place among her cheeks.

"Y/N, I don't know if you would like something like this one day, but I love you." she tells you, "And planning this, I wouldn't mind changing tradition."

You grin to your lover, stepping forward and wrapping your arms around her. Lexa's hands travel to your waist as she planted a kiss to your cheek. "I love you, too."