( 3. ) Who asks out who

CLARKE|
You ask her out.

Long after the mountain incident and Wanheda being the main search, you finally faced Clarke again. The last time you'd seen her wasn't so great, as she was upset you left her people in the mountain. Now you stood to her in hopes of making things better.

"I just want to make things clear," you start, "That it was my order to leave. I do as told."

"You do as told?" Clarke scoffs, "Then I'm telling you to not talk to me."

"I mean from my– nevermind." you mutter out, rolling your eyes. "If I could go back and have a little rebellion in me, maybe I would have stayed to help. I might have gotten myself killed in the process, but–"

"I get it." Clarke cuts you off, surprising you by smiling. "It's done with now. Forgive and forget."

"You don't forget, but you can forgive. I would be grateful if you did forgive." you shrug. As it goes silent, you study the girl in front of you. It took a while to admit it to yourself, but you've caught feelings for Clarke. All you needed to do now was admit it to her. "Clarke, I– I need to tell you something. I know we don't usually do this. It's dangerous to be caught in these feelings type of– ugh. I will just say it. I want you to be mine."

Clarke looks at you, mildly shocked but overall amused it took that much for you to say it. She nods, grinning widely. Her lack of response made you worried. Perhaps she'd taken you as a joke.

All your worry floats away when she says, "You'll be mine as well."

BELLAMY|
He tries to ask you out, but you end up beating him to it.

"Another hit, no misses. I think this target is becoming a little overworn. Don't you think, sunshine?" you say to the man. He stands back with a smirk, observing you as you hit the target in the tree yet again.

"Maybe you need something a little more challenging then, doll." he offers, "Something moving. Something live."

"Well, gee, Bell. I don't want to hurt you." you joke, pretending he was talking about himself as the target.

He raises his brows, surprised you thought of that idea. "Wow, Y/N, you are," he stops to think of words, but ending up getting lost at the sight of you. He breaks away, "–You are something else." Bellamy shakes his head, letting out a small chuckle.

"Is that a good thing, Blake?" you asks curiously, leaning back on a tree that was behind you.

Bellamy steps forward, not being able to hold back himself any longer. His hands rest on your waist as he looked into your (e/c) eyes. "I want– Will you be, uh,– shit." Bellamy curses at himself for getting so nervous. It was just the effect you had on him which made you laugh lightly.

"Bellamy, do you maybe want to hang out some time? Like, not hunting or target practice." you help him out with his question, taking him by surprise as you knew what he was trying to ask. "Like a date."

Bellamy nods eagerly, a grin forming at his lips. "I'd love to."

OCTAVIA|
She asks you out.

"How long do you think we'll have to be a secret?" Octavia questions you, her bright blue eyes curiously looking over your activity.

You sorted through a bunch of flowers you had picked, deciding of which you should send the girl home with. Only the best were for Octavia, the rest you would use to decorate your small cave. "Honestly," you start, "I don't know. But I'll wait however that has to be because you're worth it." You turn to smile at her.