( 24. ) Cheating

CLARKE|
No, you two already made a loyalty promise and neither planned to break it.

BELLAMY|
No, you were the piece of his life that he had always been missing. He would never do anything to push you away.

OCTAVIA|
Y— No, definitely not.

RAVEN|
Yes, that one time with Bellamy. You found out after she took the key to the City of Light and A.L.I.E confessed for her.

FINN|
Yes, with Clarke. After then, he would try to prove that he still loved you but you were done with him.

MONTY|
Nah, he would never hurt you. He's such a soft lil bean.

JASPER|
Yes, with Maya. He fell in lust with her, but it's okay because you live passed season four. (:

MURPHY|
No, you were the love of his life. With you he felt complete and didn't need anyone else.

EMORI|
No, she would never take your trust for granted.

WELLS|
No, his father taught him how you should respect your lover and never be unfaithful to them. He always looked up to his father's words and only had eyes for you.

LEXA|
Yes, with Clarke. Betrayal at it's finest.

INDRA|
No, she had a hard time convincing herself that love is a worthy emotion. She would most definitely not betray you or her own thoughts.

LUNA|
No, she only trusted you and didn't really like anyone else anyway.

LINCOLN|
No, he would never.

ECHO|
We been knew she has a girl crush on Raven.

ROAN|
Nope, he's loyal to his queen.

ARTIGAS|
No, he swore to never hurt you.

MONROE|
Only in her dreams

JORDAN|
No, he would think it's disrespectful to you, his mother, his father, and literally anyone who's ever existed.