( 84. ) Their reactions to you being a virgin

!! WARNING: SEX MENTIONED OBVIOUSLY

CLARKE|
She thought that it would make your first time with each other more special, and promised to make your first time feel great.

BELLAMY|
He was shocked that you told him and asked if you wanted him to be your first time. When you told him yes, he turned into a blushing mess and stumbled over the one sentence: "I–I'll b–be, I'll be g–gentle."

OCTAVIA|
She literally "Aww"d out loud. That's it.

RAVEN|
She called you cute and continued with her work.

FINN|
He questions how you would like your first time to be, if you wanted a romantic setting and whatnot. After many questions he finalized that you would get everything you wanted to make your first time very special.

MONTY|
He tells you honestly that he's only gone that far with one other person and that he would be happy to show you how it goes, as well.

JASPER|
He made a cheesy speech about how "honored" he was for you to share something so special with him.

MURPHY|
His whole demeanor changed in an instant and he was so soft and sweet with you the entire time, telling you how things would go if you took that next step in your relationship together.

EMORI|
A goofy grin spreads over her face as she quickly musters up the courage to ask if you wanted to have some fun with her. Let's just say, after that night you were no longer a virgin.

WELLS|
He kissed your cheek and slowly leaned to your ear to whisper, "Me too."

LEXA|
She said that she was technically a virgin too and that you were the only person she ever considered having sex with.

INDRA|
She tells you that information is not important to your current mission, but quickly leans in to say she'll talk about it with you later and slightly smiles to herself.

LUNA|
She asked why you told her that and you admitted that you thought of the two of you having sex very soon, to which she laughed and pecked your lips.

LINCOLN|
He asks if you were considering having sex with him and that's why you told him. When you said yes, he just smiled and pulled you in for a tight embrace.

ECHO|
She just mumbles, "I could tell," and continues with whatever she was doing before.

ROAN|
He instantly worried that he would accidentally hurt you and swore to be as gentle as possible.

ARTIGAS|
He blushed madly and told you that he was a virgin too, and he was happy that the two of you could experience that part of your lives together.

MONROE|
She doesn't believe you at first and is genuinely surprised, because quote "you're too badass to be a virgin" unquote. She apologizes for not believing you though and says that it doesn't actually affect how badass you are.

JORDAN|
He asked for an explanation because he had never heard the term used before and then nodded along as if he were taking it all in. After a moment of awkward silence, he just blurts out that he's a virgin as well.