Murphy x Caroly

!! WARNING: SMUT

Neither Caroly, or Murphy, actually planned on giving up so easily like the others. This was only seen to them as an opportunity to get free booze and party all night long. She sat in his lap, with his arm held tightly around her waist, both with a drink in their hands though neither planned on actually getting drunk tonight.

     Caroly leans down, allowing her lips to lightly graze over Murphy's ear as she whispered, "You would be the last thing I want to do before the world ends again."

     Murphy gives her waist a squeeze, a smirk growing on his face at her suggestive comment. "You can't talk like that if you're not going to live up to the act, babydoll." He murmured.

     She bites down on her lip as she grinds her rear against his bulge, which she sat on. He emitted a groan in response. "Who says I won't live up to it, handsome?" She teased, planting a kiss to his jawline.

     Murphy pulls her away, moving Caroly so she could stand up. He stood after her and wrapped an arm around her waist once again, pulling her into his side. "This party's too crowded for us, now. Let's get out of here?"

     She agrees with an eager nod of the head and follows his lead out of the loud room and to their own private quarters. Murphy opens the door and allows her through first, walking in and closing the door behind himself. Caroly wastes no time to push her man against the metal door and smash her lips onto his in a passionate kiss. His hands go to her hips, keeping ahold of them but slightly pushing her back.

     When he managed to separate the kiss, he shook his head. "If you think you're leading this, then you've completely lost it, sunshine." With that, he brings his lips back to hers and begins to move her backwards until the backs of Caroly's legs hit the edge of the bed, sending her back onto the mattress. Murphy falls on top of her and puts each of his knees on either sides of her, as he straddled her body beneath him.

     Caroly bucks her hips up, continuing to grind against his noticeable hard, making the man let out a low tsk again. His lips attach to her neck, as Murphy began to suck harshly on her smooth skin. She releases soft moans of pleasure, bringing her hands up to tangle themselves in his matted hair.

     Murphy separates himself quickly, leaning up and reaching for the neck of his tee shirt, pulling it over his head. Caroly traces her fingertips along his chest and down his stomach, sending strange waves a pure bliss to Murphy. She takes a hold of the waistband of his jeans, but Murphy stops her by taking each of her wrists in his hold.

     "Uh-uh, not yet, baby. You've been holding out on me all night." He tells her, taking the bottom of her shirt and pulling at it. Caroly lifts her back off of the mattress to allow him to take it off of her. He throws the fabric over his head and faces her chest with a cheeky grin.

     "Well, I figured you would be more eager to give it to me then." She hums along, running her fingers over his biceps as he crawled back over her.

     "Oh, I am." Murphy mutters, pecking the exposed skin just above her bra. "But you, this is what you want, and since you've been holding out on me..." Murphy started to leave another hickey above her left breast, leaving Caroly breathless when he pulled away. "I'm just going to have to take my time."