Bellamy x Jennifer

"Look at him, he's a mess." Murphy complained to Jennifer about her boyfriend, who was currently consuming more alcohol than he should have.

She rolls her eyes, "He's had a rough day. Give him a break." Jennifer understood that Murphy never approved of her relationship with Bellamy, the two being childhood friends and he wanted what was best for her, but he believed that Bellamy wasn't it.

"This is ridiculous though, Jen." Murphy studies her for a moment, watching her brows furrow and eyes squint as he insulted Bellamy. "Don't you want someone who's better? Someone who can take care of you?"

"I can take care of myself— but, I would not want anyone else besides Bellamy. He is who I love. I know you've only had a problem with him, since him and I got together." She notes that she was fully aware of his behavior, scoffing at him. "Care to tell me why? He's not always like this, so it isn't a reason to hate him."

"Because I– I've liked you for years, Jennifer!" He exclaims, shaking his head. "You only saw Bellamy, but I was there too."

"You never said anything. You had a chance, but now isn't the right time. I'm with Bellamy, end of discussion." She tells him proudly, watching the other man emit a huff and saunter off.

Jennifer was so busy paying attention to Murphy that she didn't notice Bellamy get up from the bar stool. His arms snake around her waist from behind, causing her to jump in fright. Bellamy shushes her, with a slight laugh.

"You love me." He teases in his drunken state, peppering soft and sloppy kisses to her cheek and neck.

Jennifer holds back a laugh, a warm smile overtaking her once tense features. "Of course, you doof."

Bellamy's embrace tightens while he buried his face in the crook of her neck. "God, I love you, Jennifer." He murmured against her skin, "You're the best thing that has happened to me. I love you so so, so much."

She turns around, holding a hand to his cheek and poking his visible dimple. His goofy grin grows at the sight of her face.

"I love you too, Bells. Now, how about we go home?"

"Mhm, no place I would rather be."