( 7. ) Jealous

CLARKE|
Her– She was jealous of Lexa.

You would reassure her you only looked to Lexa as your leader and would never even imagine her as anything different. Clarke usually didn't get jealous unless you were away for a long time. Of course, you would make it up to her by holding her close all night.

You– You were jealous of Bellamy.

Often you saw the pair together and you knew they had work to do that required them together most of the time, but you couldn't help the little thought in the back of your mind that said there was something more to it. Clarke would always tell you it was nothing to worry about because she only had eyes for you.

BELLAMY|
Him– He was jealous of everyone.

You never understood why Bellamy made it a big deal. But if anyone looked your way for longer than five seconds, he didn't hold back to call them out on it and get really heated. You would have to pull him away and remind him that you were all his.

You– You were jealous of his past relationships.

Though they weren't really relationships, it was just him sleeping around, you couldn't get their faces out of your head. Before you were with him, you saw a new girl walk out of his tent each morning. Bellamy never sensed your jealousy over the subject so it was never brought up.

OCTAVIA|
Both– You were both jealous of no one.

The relationship between you and Octavia was secret for so long, but when you two finally came out, there was already so much built up trust. Neither of you had to worry about a thing.

RAVEN|
Her– She was jealous of Octavia.

Even though you spent most of your time with Raven, you still had the time to go out. Often that would involve training or walks with your friend, Octavia. You assure Raven that there is nothing more behind it.

You– You were jealous of Bellamy.

You realized the pair had slept together once before you started dating. But it still worried you. Raven would remind you that you're her only love.

FINN|
Him– He was jealous of Monty.

That's right, your best friend. Mostly because you were always at Finn's side. And when you weren't, you were with Monty. Because of your close bond, Finn would start to think you were more into the other boy rather than him. You would always prove him wrong later that night when you were back in his company.

You– You were jealous of Raven.

Him and Raven dated before you and it didn't last for long. You would find yourself thinking that Finn was still into her, but he would reassure you that he was yours only.

MONTY|
Him– He was jealous of Jasper.

It was rare for Monty to come out and say that he was jealous of something. When you found out about him being jealous of you and Jasper, you told him that he was the only boy on your mind and that would never happen.

You– You were jealous of Harper.

There were times when you noticed her looking at him; And him looking at her. But they were innocent glances and you would often try to find something more behind it.