Bellamy

It was supposed to be a day hunting trip, or at least, that's what Bellamy said. But you two were deep into the woods and way too far from camp to make it back within the nightfall. To make matters worse, you guys were being followed without a clue. That was until the footsteps catch up from behind you.

Bellamy was first to be attacked, him being labeled as more of a threat by his size. One Grounder takes a hold of you as the other fought with Bellamy. You thrashed in their arms while he was continuously being hit. Taking advantage of your position, you swing your legs out to kick the other Grounder off of Bellamy, giving the man time to recover.

You weren't used to fighting, but you were going to do whatever it took to survive, especially if that meant saving Bellamy. You hadn't even noticed that he managed to pull his gun out until you heard a shot and the other Grounder was dead.

Suddenly, the cool metal of their blade is pressed to your neck. They hold it to your skin threateningly and backing away. When Bellamy steps closer, the blade is pressed further into your skin causing you to choke out. The Grounder moves behind you so Bellamy couldn't shoot them if he tried.

"Don't... Don't hurt her." Bellamy commands, though his words come out merely as a plead. When the Grounder doesn't comply, Bellamy does what he thinks was the only solution. He raises the gun and decides to take the complicated shot, above your head but just behind it.

The Grounder falls limp and you release a shaky breath you had been holding in. Immediately, you rush into Bellamy, taking him by surprise but he still wraps his arms around your figure. You were engulfed in his tight embrace. "Thank you." you mumble into his shirt.

"You don't need to thank me. I will always save you." he admits, realizing now that the feelings he felt in the passed few weeks weren't going to tear him down. Bellamy was so afraid of showing his true self or looking vulnerable to anyone. He was afraid to love, or to feel loss for someone he cared for. But then when he looked down, into your (e/c) eyes, he forgot all about the worries. In that moment, he was in love.

He rests two fingers under your chin and tilts your head up, connecting your lips. Your lips move in sync as you both melt into the kiss.

A cheeky grin etched over his face as you separated from the kiss. "I guess I don't even need to ask if you feel the same, then." he chuckles, sending a wink your way.