( 75. ) Their reactions to you self harming -TW

TW—SELF-HARM/SCARS
please skip this chapter if it makes you uneasy or uncomfortable

CLARKE|
She walked in on you during the act and immediately went to stop the bleeding and bandage your cuts. Afterwards, she sat down with you and wanted to understand why you did it, so she could promise that the two of you would work on it together.

BELLAMY|
It was a hot day and you had your sleeves rolled up. Bellamy saw your scars and didn't want to say anything at first, but he wanted to help you so he spoke up. The two of you went somewhere private, where he hugged you tight and told you, "I've been there before."

OCTAVIA|
She was heartbroken when you showed her your scars, but her first instinct was to take your wrist and plant a soft kiss to your skin. She didn't say a word, but she didn't let you go afterwards.

RAVEN|
She asked you why you would do that to yourself. After some more understanding, she was still upset but learned that the healing process would take a while, and she vowed to be there for the entire thing.

FINN|
He showed deep concern and was initially a bit clingy right after finding out, not wanting to let you out of his sight in fear that you'll hurt yourself. However, he eased up after you told him that it made you uncomfortable, and eventually found another way to be of comfort to you.

MONTY|
He was grateful that you told him, but also sad that he wasn't aware of what you were going through for so long. Monty wanted to make you feel loved and special, and often made cute little gift baskets to randomly cheer you up. Of course it wasn't much, but his presence, support, and warm hugs sufficed as well.

JASPER|
He asked you what made you get to that point, which was an odd question of course. But after telling him more, he also opened up about his own feelings and promised that the two of you could help each other to get through it.

MURPHY|
For once he was silent. He had nothing to say, no remarks or comments. Murphy was honestly at a loss and was presumably tearing up. But finally he gained the courage to take your wrists in his hands and press soft kisses to your arms, so gentle as if he were afraid to hurt you after all you've been through.

EMORI|
She stressed herself to find what was hurting you: a person, self-hatred, anything— that could help her to help you. Without any clue of it, she just wanted to get rid of anything you could use to hurt yourself, which caused conflict in the relationship, but her intentions were pure.

WELLS|
He, at first, tried to find some kind of medical explanation for it. Between debating if you had shown any signs of depression or separation, and ultimately looking for a cause with no leads, he was at a loss. Instead, he realized that you only needed him to be there for you and put in more time towards you and showing you endless love and support.

LEXA|
She didn't initially understand why you would do that yourself, but came to the conclusion that it was something much deeper she wouldn't understand anytime soon. In the mean time, she did her best to make sure you were comfortable and safe.

INDRA|
She knew the feeling and what you were going through, but it was hard for her to express the way she felt about you hurting yourself. She wanted to be angry or upset, but all she could feel was regret— regret for not being able to help you sooner.

LUNA|
She kissed each of your scars like it was a magical touch, although it wasn't and she knew that. With each kiss, she told you one thing she loved about you and let you know how much you meant to her.

LINCOLN|
He immediately wanted to hold you in his arms and tell you your worth, but instead, he choked up. Seeing the love of his life in pain caused great pain to himself as well, so you were the one to hug him.

ECHO|
She took your hands in hers and held you for a very long time. After a while, she finally spoke up, "We'll get through this, I promise." She promised you all of her time, patience, and support.

ROAN|
He didn't show it, but his eyes glistened a bit as tears glossed over them. Roan was silent and didn't say a word when you showed him, which made you worry. However the next day, he brought you a bouquet of flowers and vowed that he would help you get better.

ARTIGAS|
He was instantly worried: questioning if it still hurt in the very moment, wondering why you did it, and especially blaming himself for not noticing you were hurting sooner. You told him that it wasn't his fault, but he was still very weary and checked up on you a lot more after that.

MONROE|
She didn't know how to react. In her eyes, you were this strong force of nature, of which nothing could tear down. But there you were in front of her, expressing your deepest sorrow. The more thought she put into it, the stronger she believed you were for telling her.

JORDAN|
He was confused as to why you would do that to yourself, but then you explained it and he started to understand better. He then told you that he would make sure things got better and would be with you 100% of the way to make sure of it.

a/n
sorry it took me so long to update. this chapter specifically was a struggle to write so it took a bit longer than others. also, sorry if these aren't like accurate or anything, I tried to make them not terrible, but I honestly don't know how it turned out. so sorry if they're shitty.