( 94. ) You're thicc, babygirl!

chubby/thick reader!

CLARKE|
She absolutely adores your curves. It takes all of her strength to resist staring at them all of the time, very obviously failing a lot.

BELLAMY|
He insists that it was your personality that originally drew him in, however he can't help the faint blush that always falls over his cheeks when he gets caught staring directly at your hips and the curve below your back.

OCTAVIA|
Before becoming your other half, she was somewhat jealous of all the goods you had to offer. However once you were hers, she was more than thankful to have the goods all to herself.

RAVEN|
She has a major ass-grabbing problem.

FINN|
He can't get enough of your curves and always has his arms around your body. Constantly he compliments you and overall makes you feel very good about yourself.

MONTY|
He thinks you are the absolute cutest! Monty constantly gushes about you to his friends and sometimes tells only Jasper about how much he likes to watch you from behind, which always ends with Jasper teasing him for it.

JASPER|
He doesn't even think of it like that, just about how lucky he is to have you. Jasper always confesses his love to you like it's the first time, and his hugs are always so warm because he likes to hold you completely.

MURPHY|
He mentions this thing called "doggy style" and for the sole purpose of, quote "staring at that glorious ass" unquote. You hit him with a book and laugh it off always.

EMORI|
What happened to all the chairs? Emori purposely loses them just to have an excuse for you to sit in her lap. She can't get enough of it.

WELLS|
Though he wants to be as respectful as possible, Wells loves to have his arm draped loosely around your hips and touching your behind almost any time he is near you, however he is very mindful of when you want your space and will back off if told so.

LEXA|
She will always side-eye you to take a glimpse at your bigger breasts without anyone even noticing, not even you.

INDRA|
She really doesn't see an issue as long as you're healthy and can keep up to pace with her. After proving yourself to her she would really only appreciate your curves in private, taking by the hips and planting kisses on your face.

LUNA|
Luna has slightly larger hips as well so she finds it exciting to have someone to share... er, experiences... with. This means you both have a constant competition in your relationship, one where you try to catch the other off-guard and slap their behind before running off.

LINCOLN|
He enjoys holding you more than anything and running his hands over every part of your body, making you feel appreciated for all of you.

ECHO|
She urges you to wear v-necks or tighter jeans, and praises the heavens if you wear a combination of both. Also a bonus if you're short than her, she would peek down at your low-cut shirt every now and then and silently thank whatever force led you to her.

ROAN|
He always mentions how amazing your figure would look in a dress and is constantly picturing it in his head, until you finally take his word to wear one. That's the day he finally shut his mouth, at a complete loss for words.

ARTIGAS|
He doesn't really care how you look in general, but lord help him if he catches you jogging his way and his sight instantly latches onto your big bouncing boobs. He learns that he's definitely a boob-guy after that and accepts his flushed face for the rest of the day.

MONROE|
She doesn't pay much attention to detail so it never occurs to her of how different your figure may be from everyone else's. That is until she catches you bending over and either get an eyeful of your rounded backside or your larger chest, and that's when she becomes a stuttering mess and can't look you directly in the eyes for the remainder of the day.

JORDAN|
He doesn't get why it's a big deal until he catches some guys staring at your ass. He tells them off and thinks of it as quite ridiculous at first, but then he finds himself entranced and turns into a blushing mess.