( 20. ) Marriage

CLARKE|
No, — you two were apart for so long and never got the chance to seal your relationship with a proposal, however maybe it could happen one day.

BELLAMY|
Yes, sometime during the six years you were both stuck in space together, he had proposed and it happened.

OCTAVIA|
You proposed to her, but shortly after you were killed. Sorry, boo.

RAVEN|
Yes, it happened after the whole A.L.I.E thing went down. You both realized how easy it would be to lose each other and decided to live in the moment, so why not?

FINN|
No, he died before anything like that could happen. If he lived, it still wouldn't have happened because Finn would never take a giant step like that without a push.

MONTY|
Of course. With Monty, it happened as soon as possible. That being, within the first two months after Praimfaya.

JASPER|
No, because you both never thought of marriage when it came to your relationship. You felt as if the knot was already tied so there was no point.

MURPHY|
Yes, but it just so happened to be a drunken mishap. You two didn't think of it that way when you woke up, because you were madly in love so it didn't matter the way it happened. It was right before Praimfaya.

EMORI|
Yes, on the ring in between the six years you were up there. You even had a little ceremony and everyone came.

WELLS|
Yes, he wanted you two to have the biggest and bestest wedding one day. So of course, he had to propose when you both turned eighteen.

LEXA|
No, it wasn't tradition for her but she did enjoy the idea of it.

INDRA|
No, the two of you didn't need a wedding to signify your love for each other.

LUNA|
Yes, in the bunker. She told you that she has always dreamed of having a wedding so you proposed, then the two of you had a little ceremony before things turned to shit.

LINCOLN|
Somewhat. You two had rings made for each other, but it was never spoken that you were married.

ECHO|
No, she didn't feel that it was necessary but constantly showed her love and affection for you.

ROAN|
Of course, he needed to make you his queen. And it was as soon as possible while everyone was still on the ground.

ARTIGAS|
You both planned to for one day, but you were still very young so it would have to wait.

MONROE|
No, she didn't see the point in having a whole ceremony so you both just took a bunch of shots until you blacked out and woke up wearing matching rings.

JORDAN|
Yes, sooner or later. He fell deeply in love with you and knew his mom and dad would have loved to see your relationship blossom into something more beautiful than it already was.