Bellamy x Jennifer

!! WARNING: SMUT

     The ceremony was amazing. Red and white decorations with sparkling gold accents littered the ballroom, lighting up the dance floor for you all. Her night was perfect, and their wedding celebration would be marked in history for its excellence. The night was packed with family and friends, but now it was just Jennifer and her groom, as Bellamy led her into the bedroom.

     He carried her bridal style, not once breaking his glorifying gaze away from her magnificent eyes. Bellamy grins as he lays her down on the soft, white comforter with red rose petals scattered around it. He climbs over Jennifer and connects your their, she immediately melts into the kiss and rests her hands behind his neck.

     "I love you, Jennifer." He mumbles against her lips, making a smile appear amongst her features.

"I love you too, Bellamy." She replied, tugging lightly at his tie. He smirked at her reaction, sitting up and taking off the material.

She leans up as well, helping him to unbutton the white undershirt while he shrugged off the black suit jacket. Bellamy tosses his clothing aside, hunching over as he planted a long, lingering kiss to Jennifer's lips. He worked on unzipping the back of her white dress, pulling the zipper down until it reached her lower back.

Jennifer sits up and allows Bellamy to pull off the dress the rest of the way. He tucks it neatly beside the bed, giving her a sly grin. She laughs it off, pulling him back to her. Bellamy takes off his dress pants, leaving the two of them with only their underwear being the separation.

He starts a trail of kisses from the corner of her mouth, down her jawline and in between her breasts. Bellamy takes his time to admire to white lingerie she wore for the occasion, but he was eager to discard of it.

His hands roam her body until they reach behind her back. He fumbles with the latch before he successfully unclasped her bra. Jennifer shrugs the straps down her arms, tossing the bra away. Bellamy's hands immediately cup her breasts and his lips met hers again in a heated make out.

Bellamy grinds his hips into hers, causing Jennifer to buck her own against his hard member. He emits a deep, desperate groan. Bellamy puts his hands on either sides of her hips, tugging down the lacy underwear all while admiring his wife's beauty.

Quickly, his gets rid of the remaining clothing, leaving the two of them bare to each other. Without wanting to wait any longer, Bellamy aligns himself at her entrance. He enters her slowly, letting out a low moan as he did so.

     Bellamy picks a slow pace, keeping his thrusts steady. Jennifer tangles her fingers in his tangled curls, lightly tugging at his hair and enticing the man. He attaches his lips to her neck again, leaving sloppy kisses until he found her sweet spot. Jennifer releases soft moans as he sucked harshly on the skin.

     He pulls away, looking his work then to Jennifer's eyes, giving her a loving smile before leaving another mark on her neck. His pace quickened and she wrapped her legs around his working hips.

     "Fuck... Jennifer..." he moaned out, kissing her skin delicately.

     Her nails graze his down his back, making him only more ecstatic to the pace. His thrusts become sloppier and quicker, and their moans become louder, filling the room.

     "I... love you... so much." Jennifer pants in between her breaths, feeling the knot in her stomach tighten as she became closer to her edge.

     Bellamy replies by smashing his lips onto hers, giving a few more thrusts before releasing into her. She cums right after, falling limp underneath him.

     "Best. Wedding. Ever." Bellamy states, pressing a sweet kiss to Jennifer's cheek.