( 36. ) Lovely words

CLARKE|
"I'm confident you won't ever let go. I have hopes for our future, together."

BELLAMY|
"Everything about you is just amazing, in every single way. I don't know how else to describe it, but I just— I love you."

OCTAVIA|
"With all my wrongs, you're the only thing in my life that I know I've got right."

RAVEN|
"When I feel so down, I just look at you, and suddenly I feel like I'm on top of the entire world."

FINN|
"I'm glad you chose me."

MONTY|
"I'd say I love you more than everything ever, but you are my everything. So, how would that work?"

JASPER|
"You are all I've ever wished for, and more. I don't even know how I got so lucky."

MURPHY|
"Damn, Y/N, I don't know how you did it, but you've stolen my heart. If you just asked, I would have given it to you anyway."

EMORI|
"Who knew love could ever be this simple?"

WELLS|
"You are the definition of perfection. Everyday, I'm still amazed by you."

LEXA|
"I'm glad you love me the way I love you."

INDRA|
"You are what matters the most to me."

LUNA|
"Every time I look at you, I fall so helplessly in love all over again."

LINCOLN|
"I will always love and protect you, my forever."

ECHO|
"Gee Y/N, you made me soft."

ROAN|
"People always say perfection doesn't exist, but then I look at you and I know it's all bullshit."

ARTIGAS|
"Sixteen or sixty, I'll still love you like a crazy teenager."

MONROE|
"I asked a genie for fame, fortune, and love. At least he gave me one of those things."

JORDAN|
"You're so cute, how in the world are you so freaking cute?"