( 31. ) Why people like your relationship

CLARKE|
Because you are able to tell her when you believe her plans will go wrong and she listens to you, improvises and adapts.

BELLAMY|
Because people notice when he glances over to you with the softest smile and they can tell just how in love and happy he is with you.

OCTAVIA|
Because you protect her and love her so much. They only want what's best for her and they believe that's you.

RAVEN|
Because you are the only one who can pull her away from work and get her to be more involved with everyone.

FINN|
Because you can match his sarcasm and outwit his logic.

MONTY|
Because you could never break his heart and they believed that he deserved someone just as sweet as him.

JASPER|
Because you could tell him when he was being too ridiculous and that he needed to chill. He only listened to you and people were thankful for at least that.

MURPHY|
Because they can see that you bring out the good in him, though you've seen it all along.

EMORI|
Because the two of you always look like you're having the time of your lives when you're with each other.

WELLS|
Because you were the one who they believed he would have the best future with.

LEXA|
Because you could help her to change traditions and even make better new ones.

INDRA|
Because you brought out her emotions.

LUNA|
They honestly just thought the two of you looked so good together, nothing more than that simple fact.

LINCOLN|
Because you help him to bring peace to others all around you. People see the both of you as heroes and nothing less.

ECHO|
Because she's less of a dick when she is with you.

ROAN|
Who doesn't love a royal couple? They thought the two of you were actually living a fairytale life behind the scenes.

ARTIGAS|
Because you were both so dedicated to making a relationship work in the horrific world you lived in.

MONROE|
Because they noticed how blushy and nervous she got around you and thought it was super cute that someone could feel such a powerful emotion towards one person.

JORDAN|
They were glad the two of you were happy, and that really made everyone else happy as well.