( 51. ) Where they like to touch you

some light NSFW, others are fluff

CLARKE|
She liked to touch your shoulders. Whether it's to gain your attention, turn you towards her, or just the simple affectionate contact that she enjoys, it's her favorite place to touch you and she can't exactly pinpoint that reason.

BELLAMY|
He liked to touch your lower back. When he comes up from behind you or pulls you into a loving embrace, his hands always find themselves at your lower back and he likes the way you react to it, too.

OCTAVIA|
She liked to touch your fingers. While laying comfortably together, she enjoys toying with the tips of your fingers and you allow her to do so, as it was just as calming of an act on both sides. She also liked to pull you into a hug like this, grabbing just your fingers and pulling you into her chest.

RAVEN|
She liked to touch your thighs. Often it would be in a teasing manner to get you heated, but on other occasions it would be complete lust and she couldn't keep her hands off of your thighs.

FINN|
Your neck. He loved to rest his hand underneath your chin and on your neck, making you look at him. He would then kiss you and make it a magical moment.

MONTY|
He liked to touch your cheeks. Monty was a hopeless romantic and that's no secret. He would constantly cup your cheeks and just gaze into your eyes, sometimes making you laugh but he only adored that more. If he wasn't doing that, then he was pinching or poking them in a teasing, but loving, manner.

JASPER|
He liked to touch your hands. Holding hands was basically Jasper's entire thing. He loved lacing your fingers together, enclasping his larger hands over yours, or just tender strokes on the back of your hand. He enjoyed it all and also liked the simplicity of the action.

MURPHY|
He liked touching your butt. Obviously. Dirty Murphy liked to sneak up behind you and slap your ass in public, or when you're alone, he just gives you nice booty rubs. He often referred to your butt as "his pillow" and had fallen asleep on it on multiple occasions. You don't understand his obsession for it, but just allowed him to do as he pleased.

EMORI|
She liked to touch your bottom lip. It's weird said indirectly, but Emori loved to put her thumb on your bottom lip and let in linger there for a moment before pulling you in for a kiss.

WELLS|
He liked to touch your legs. If they were propped up on him or you were sitting beside him, he would always have a hand resting on some part of your legs.

LEXA|
She liked to touch your lips. They were smooth and one of her most favorite features of yours. She would run a thumb over your lips until she couldn't resist any longer and pressed her own against yours.

INDRA|
Your shoulders. She knew how tense you were a lot of the time, so her favorite thing to do was help you ease up by placing her hands on your shoulders and massaging you gently.

LUNA|
She liked to touch your hair. She enjoyed braiding your locks or decorating them with cute little flowers. Luna would also take a special liking to just twirling it around her fingers and playing with it until you've fallen asleep.

LINCOLN|
He liked to touch your belly. It wasn't anything weird or intimate, just Lincoln's favorite way of holding you. Whether the two of you were laying down and cuddling, or he were hugging you from behind. He liked to link his hands over your belly and pull you in closer to him.

ECHO|
She liked to touch your eyebrows, in a teasing manner. Echo loved to lick her thumb and smooth down your eyebrows, that way you would swat her hand away. She felt it was the best way to annoy you.

ROAN|
He liked to touch your boobs. The act was indecent, of course, so he left that to be behind closed doors. Roan loved to rub or squeeze your breasts and often it would lead into something more. Sometimes he would just stare openly until you called him out on it, that also leading onto something more.

ARTIGAS|
He liked to touch your hips. As young as you were, he was learning new things and adored making out with you. However, his favorite way to do that was by pulling you in from your hips and keeping his hands there.

MONROE|
She liked to touch your hands. It always calmed her down when she could hold you hand or play with your fingers. You just let her do as she pleased because she looked so cute doing it.

JORDAN|
He liked to touch the tip of your nose. Randomly Jordan would boop your nose, even saying "boop" out loud when he did so. It became a normal thing between the two of you.