( 70. ) What they do after you fight

CLARKE|
She sits with a pit of guilt until she can't bear the feeling any longer, then apologizes.

BELLAMY|
Sighs and apologizes instantly.

OCTAVIA|
She walks away to cool off and when she comes back, things are back to normal. No one apologizes.

RAVEN|
Makes a joke about how your face looked when you were mad, then apologizes and hugs you.

FINN|
Says, "I don't like arguing with you, let's please stop" even if he was the one who started it.

MONTY|
He gives you the silent treatment, even if you try to apologize, and only talks to you when he's ready.

JASPER|
Storms off to let out some steam and usually comes back to you with a flower and an apology.

MURPHY|
Glares at your from across the room until his petty wears out, then somewhat apologizes.

EMORI|
Goes as far away from you as possible and then breaks the nearest object to her. Then she comes right back and doesn't say any more on the matter, no one apologizes.

WELLS|
He goes into deep thought about everything that was said and eventually apologizes.

LEXA|
She expects you to apologize first and will literally wait until you do. #PettyQueen

INDRA|
She doesn't care and goes on as normal, and so do you. Your fights tend to not have an affect on your relationship.

LUNA|
She pulls you into a hug and says that she didn't mean for any of that to happen.

LINCOLN|
He asks if you're okay and you mutually apologize to each other.

ECHO|
She ends up just staring at the ground and muttering out an apology.

ROAN|
He curses at himself and basically beats himself up over it, because you're the best thing he has and Roan always assumes he'll mess things up.

ARTIGAS|
He just lays his head on your shoulder and the two of you stay quiet, because neither can actually be mad at the other for a long time.

MONROE|
She stops mid-argument to apologize and say that it wasn't worth it.

JORDAN|
He feels really bad and apologizes like a million times in the span of a minute.