Monroe x Kyanna

Kyanna searched everywhere for Andrew, her boyfriend, but to no luck, she couldn't find him anywhere in camp. It worried her because she knew Andrew's ex-girlfriend was also a criminal on the drop ship, meaning she was down here as well. And despite how much she wanted to trust him, Kyanna couldn't help the bad thoughts roaming her mind when she pictured the two of them together.

She walked a little further out of camp and that's when she heard and obnoxious giggle and Andrew's voice following after, "No, she has no clue at all."

"How clueless can she be? You've been blowing her off since we landed." The girl snorted, "That's why you're better off with me, babe."

She waited for him to disagree, say anything of disgust towards this girl, but instead he betrayed her trust. "I know, baby. Things were more fun with you, anyway." A tear slips down Kyanna's cheek hearing this as she walked away from the scene. Neither of them had heard her, nor did they care in the moment.

Kyanna didn't know where else to go besides to her best friend, Octavia, for comfort. They were cell mates back on the Ark and Octavia learned just about everything of Kyanna, including the relationship she was in with Andrew. Kyanna blindly runs into what she thought was Octavia's tent, only to meet eyes with a shocked Zoe Monroe.

"Oh, I—I'm sorry. I thought I was in Octavia's tent, I'll um—"

"Are you okay?" Monroe cut her off, questioning her crush and hoping Kyanna couldn't notice her burning red cheeks.

Kyanna was silent for a moment, thinking of something to say. Monroe was a sweet girl, but she barely knew her. However, she looked much concerned for Kyanna right now, and all she needed was the comfort of someone who wouldn't hurt her how Andrew did. "Are you sure, you know, you want to hear about it?"

Monroe nods, motioning to her cot where the both of them sat. "Okay well, I– I was dating Andrew. Ever since we landed here, he's been avoiding me and I just found out why." She sighs before continuing, "He's been cheating on me with his ex."

"I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hurt you are right now." Monroe tells her calmly, and then attempts to awkwardly wrap an arm around the other girl's shoulders. Much to her surprise, Kyanna leans into her side. "He doesn't deserve you anyway."

"Hm, you think?" Kyanna wasn't convinced that she was all that much, especially considered how quick Andrew was to leave her.

"Of course! You're– You're so nice to everyone, you're really pretty, and I know it might not seem like much coming from me, but I–I think you're amazing. He's so stupid for cheating on you." Monroe confessed, her face much more heated than before. Kyanna moves to meet the hazel eyes of Zoe, taking the nervous girl's hand. "I really like you, Kyanna. I would never do anything to hurt you like he did."

She smiles, actually very happy she made the mistake of running into the wrong tent. Kyanna leans forward and kisses Monroe's cheek, "Thank you, Zoe."