( 43. ) Getting hurt

LIME warning — Lexa

CLARKE|
On a rather peaceful day, you and your longtime girlfriend, Clarke, decided to go on a joyous walk in the woods. You stepped ahead of her without a care, not paying attention to where you were going. That was until one foot slips into a hole, causing you to lose your balance and fall face first into the dirt.

Clarke catches up to you, being too late to actually witness your clumsy mistake. She shakes her head, offering you a hand, "Are you getting hurt intentionally, just to see me more?" she joked, putting one arm around your waist to guide you back to camp.

You only laughed at her sarcasm, "You wish, babe!"

BELLAMY|
You leaned down to pick up the freshly cut firewood, standing up only to be hit square in the face with a giant log, sending you right back down. "Oh, shit!" you hear Bellamy groan out, then the thump of the log hitting to ground. He kneels down to your level, holding one hand under your knees and the other behind your neck, carrying your bridal style towards the drop ship immediately. "I'm sorry, gorgeous. I didn't see you there."

"Bellamy, if that's another short joke, I'm going to kill you."

OCTAVIA|
You were all about making things perfect and romantic for your girlfriend. She sat patiently on your fur sheets, watching as you continuously lit some candles. However there was one stubborn light, that just wouldn't attain the flame. "Baby, do you need help?" Octavia questioned, earning a stubborn shake of the head from yourself. She watched you attempt to light the candle a few more times before the lit match striked your finger, making you drop it to the ground and hiss out in pain.

Octavia stands up, taking her cup of water with her as she approached you. She poured some on her hand, taking a hold of yours and pouring some on it, easing the burn as she rubbed it soothingly. "You've got to be more careful, sweetheart." she scolded, giving you a teasing kiss on the cheek.

RAVEN|
Working alongside Raven at Camp Jaha, you had to carry heavy boxes back and forth, them full of everything she needed for whatever project it was in the moment. You carried the box without a care, reaching a hand out to open the door to the shop. The door slowly swung open just as the bottom of the box gave out, sending all of the heavy equipment down onto your feet.

"Mother of fuc—! Ah!" you screamed out in pain, feeling two arms come around you. Raven made her appearance known, comforting you to the best of her abilities.

"I'll have to have someone else take your job, love. Can't risk that happening again." she cooed, kissing your cheek lightly.

FINN|
You were quite the charmer of everyone in camp, using your skills to basically woo everyone, including Finn. He watched you with a slight grin as you twirled the knife in your hand gracefully, pulling it back to toss at a tree. However, the blade slipped, leaving a large gash on the palm of your hand. You drop the weapon and immediately go to cover the open wound, already pouring with blood.

Finn rushes to your side, leading you into the drop ship with the most concerned and nervous look on his face you've ever seen. "Yeah, uh, no more of that..." he muttered, only wanting you to be more careful when you went to show off.