Lexa

!! WARNING: SMUT

"Where is she?" Lexa asked, storming through Polis in search of you. After hearing that you were injured, she instantly wanted to be at your side. A man led her to the room where you laid on a bed, bandaged and doing well from the most recent news she heard of your state. "Y/N..."

Her eyes flickered to the man who left with her signal, and closed the door behind him. "Hey,—"

She cuts you off quickly, moving to stand beside you. "What were you thinking? I cannot have you getting hurt." Lexa was heated, angry that you put yourself in a situation to get hurt. After seeing the frown replace your smile, however, she fixed her act and leaned down to kiss your forehead gently. "I am glad you're okay."

You shrug, "Just a little scratch." You move over on the bed so she could join you. Lexa sits beside you, closing her eyes and releasing a content sigh. "You were in a rush to see me, huh?"

     She opens her eyes at this statement, quirking a brow in question. "I had to make sure you were okay." You smirk, resting a hand on her thigh. She seemed to understand instantly what you were hinting at and rolled her eyes. "What about your injury?"

     You look at the bandage on your arm and back to her, "I don't think I'll need this arm for our activity." You wink, causing the Commander to break her hard act and blush. "Come here."

     She obliges, moving one leg over you swiftly and straddles your lap. You move up to situate yourself and almost in an instant her lips are attached to yours. Lexa's hands travel to the back of your neck, playing with your hair while pulling you in closer. She separates for a moment, leaning her forehead against yours and meets your eyes.

     "I love you." She mutters desperately, glad she is able to say it to you.

     You smile, "I love you, too. Now kiss me, you sap." She reconnects her lips and moves at a gentle, yet rushed pace.

     Your hands move to her shoulders, pushing away her leather coat, to which she shrugs it off and tosses it across the room. Lexa reaches for the hem of her tank top and strips herself of it before pecking your lips again. She eagerly takes your shirt by the hem and pulls his over your head, leaving it to the growing pile of discarded clothing. You wore no bra so your chest was fully exposed to her, much to her liking.

     Lexa kisses your collarbone and moves to kiss in between your breasts. "My beautiful..." she mutters against your skin, moving down so her face was hovering just above the hem of your jeans. She wasted no time, unbuttoning and removing you of the pants. Her lips brushed against your clothed heat, making you shiver in excitement and need.

     "Lexa—" she hushes you by moving your panties aside and inserting a finger, which allows a moan to escape your lips. She moves slowly in a teasing manner, the entire time her eyes were glued to your face which held a fine expression of pleasure.

     She added another and curled her fingers, making you pant out her name in between breathy moans. Lexa admired that she could make you feel this way, using her free hand to spread your thighs further apart. She removes her fingers and earns a whine from you, which was quickly interrupted by a quiet gasp when she removed your panties.

     Lexa held each of your thighs apart, positioning herself so her face was between your legs. Her tongue beveled between your folds, giving slow cat-licks to your heat. Your hand moves to her hair, tangling your fingers in her knotty locks, and only edging her further. She trails her tongue until it meets at your clit, where she began to suck harshly at the sensitive bud. You throw your head back in pure ecstasy, becoming a moaning and panting mess beneath her.

She inserts two fingers while she worked on many ways to bring you to your climax. Again, she began at a slow pace but quickly sped up to match the speed at which her tongue worked. "God, Lexa— Oh, Yes!" You cried out, feeling the knot in your stomach tighten as she continued to please you. "I'm– I'm close..."

     She removed her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva as she licked her lips. "Cum, Y/N, cum for me." She urged you to, moving her fingers to work with the way you moved your hips against her. Your breath hitches in your throat as you released onto her. You laid back into the pillows, calming yourself and catching your breath.

     "You're amazing." You pant, meeting her crystal gaze. She returned a confident smile.

     Lexa leaned forward, planting a kiss to your forehead again. "I know."