Flarke

!! WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE & SELF-HARM

Finn sat on the edge of a cliff, where many tragedies had happened before. He thought over his actions when he thought that he lost Clarke and his life was basically over. He cost so many people their's, and wished that he could take back their pain and make it his own. The boy slowly took out his blade, putting it to the tip of his finger and drawing blood. It was nothing compared to the bullets he shot at those innocent people and he would never be able to take that back.

He remembered the moment that Clarke, the love of his life, looked at him with so much fear in her own eyes. She looked at him like he was the monster he believed of himself to be. Finn didn't want to cause anyone anymore pain, especially Clarke. He pitied the dull blade, knowing it wouldn't do anything. Finn then stood to his feet, looking over the ledge and realizing that this was his only option.

Before he took another step forward, Clarke emerges from the treeline and called out his name. She rushed towards him, pulling him away from the ledge and turning him to face her. He had hot tears streaming down his cheeks and his lip quivered at the sight of her worry. Finn didn't understand why Clarke was still worrying about him after what he's done. "You– You shouldn't be here." he says to her, avoiding what he knew she would question about anyway.

She shakes her head, "This isn't okay, Finn. You're not okay, and we should go back to Camp." Clarke tried to convince him, but Finn disagreed with it.

"I shouldn't be back at Camp. I could– I could hurt someone without even thinking about it, like I did to those people when I thought I lost you." he admitted, "My head isn't in the right place and that caused me to do horrific things, Clarke. I'm– I'm a monster."

Clarke takes his hand in hers, feeling the boy shake with so much nerve. "You're not a monster, Finn. You've helped many people before. A monster wouldn't do that."

"You're wrong. I took innocent lives. I don't deserve the one that I have." he closed his eyes, not wanting to see her reaction as it would only cause him more pain. "I'm so sorry."

"You'll have to make up for it, Finn. But not like this." Clarke says, her tone soft spoken. Finn opened his eyes, nodding with her words. She had convinced him to hold on a little longer, growing within his mistakes.

"Thank you."