Bellamy

You peel off your tank top, earning a chorus of hooting and hollering. Currently you all sit in camp with no duties to attend to, so instead you play a game. Strip poker, which you ultimately sucked at, as your red bra was now exposed to the crowd.

     "C'mon, Y/N, you don't have much left to take off. A couple more rounds and none of us will have to imagine what's beneath that." A boy chuckled, his eyes looming over your body intently.

     You roll your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest in an attempt to hide your goods from the perverted teens.

     "Aw, don't be like that! We're all having fun here. Besides, it's not like you'll be able to hide what's left in the next round." Another egged on, so you ignored him and instead backed out of the round, much to their dismay.

     "Don't quit now!" A boy begged, seemingly innocent until a cheeky smirk fell over his face. "We want to see what else you have to offer."

     "Screw you guys." You lift one hand and show off the middle finger to all of the crazed boys. They didn't mind though, having too much fun to care about any insults you threw their way.

     "You'll probably end up na—"

     "That's enough, Drew." Bellamy cut off another nasty boy, his eyes darting to you. You watch him curiously, knowing Bellamy was keen to flirting. However, of all the boys who spoke up on your current appearance, he was the only one who didn't mention your bare body aloud.

     "We're just messing with her, Bellamy." Another boy argues, causing Bellamy to glare at him.

     "She's hot though, look at that bod!"

"Okay, okay! I'm done." You announce, pulling on your tank top and shorts, grabbing your t-shirt and walking away from the disappointed crowd of boys. You could hear in the distance Bellamy scolding them for the disgusting behavior.

Shortly after, he enters your tent, offering a smile which you return kindly. "I'm sorry about them. It's a game and they should've known that."

"It's fine. It doesn't really hurt my feelings." You shrug. Bellamy looks as if he wanted to add something to that, but remains quiet, causing you to speak up, "You okay, Bell?"

"I didn't like it, how they were talking to you." He admits.

"Is that all?" You wonder, curious of why he was so nervous all of the sudden.

"I— I may have been a bit jealous, since they all got to see you... like that." He avoids your gaze and the smirk growing on your face, "I like you, Y/N. And I want you to be with me, just me."

"I want to be with you, too. Just you." You tease, leaning forward and kissing his cheek softly.

He blushes, "No more strip poker, please."

"Done."