( 44. ) When you cry

CLARKE|
She is always there to wipe away your tears, telling you everything will be okay soon. Her word was always right, which is why you took so much comfort in it.

BELLAMY|
He holds you close to him, making sure you knew that you were safe in his arms. Often, he would tell you sweet little nothings to make you feel better or leave small kisses among your face.

OCTAVIA|
She lays you down and becomes the big spoon, talking to you about things that made you happy until you forgot why you were upset or just fell asleep in her arms.

RAVEN|
She just tells you how much she loves you and how much you mean to her. Hearing those words from her always instantly cheer you up.

FINN|
He wipes your tears away, generally asking what the problem was and if there was a way to solve it. Finn was always the solution type of guy and would get to the bottom of whatever it was that upset you.

MONTY|
He'll feel bad with you, because he hated seeing you so upset. Monty would remain silent but always keep you in a tight embrace during those times.

JASPER|
He actually made you tea and it would be perfect. Jasper would take his time, talking to you about the issue and just allow you to relax within his presence and vent about your problem.

MURPHY|
He tells you stupid jokes or makes fun of whatever upset you, if that was valid. Murphy wouldn't stop until a smile appeared on your face, then he would kiss you and promise things would get better.

EMORI|
She brings you gifts that she thinks you would like. It's a simple, but meaningful act.

WELLS|
He would tell you stories. You would find yourself so invested into his fairytales, that you forget the entire reason you were upset.

LEXA|
She wasn't the best at comforting and tended to be awkward with those situations as well. But Lexa tried her best to help, hugging you tightly and swaying side to side until you calmed with her touch.

INDRA|
She would try to not look at you, but would still pass a tissue or two whenever you needed. Her presence was comforting enough though because it still let you know that she cared.

LUNA|
She doesn't leave your side until she finds out what the problem is. From then, she make attempts to solve it or just to cheer you up depending on the situation.

LINCOLN|
He tells you that things are okay. It was very simple, but his words gave you hope each time and it made you feel better.

ECHO|
Her first question is always, "Who did it?" And if it wasn't a who, then she would comfort you until you felt better. However, if it was a who, they're gonna wish they never even messed with you.

ROAN|
He sits there awkwardly until he can't take it anymore and pulls you into his lap. He'll rub soothing circles into your back and play with your hair until you've fallen asleep or stopped crying.

ARTIGAS|
He asks you what he could do to make it better and then holds you in his embrace. He'll check in verbally every few minutes, just to ask if you're okay.

MONROE|
She's really at a loss because she doesn't know what to do in this situation. She tends to sit beside you with her arm around you and her head on your shoulder. And the two of you just sit in silence until you feel better.

JORDAN|
He talks you through it until you feel better. It's just him coming up with ways to solve your problems or get to the bottom of why you're upset in the first place.