Bellamy

Your relationship with Bellamy was a secret, only to one person in particular. Others knew but they never talked about it. It's especially hard to keep it a secret from that person when you're stuck on the ring with him and Bellamy for at least five years. Murphy was your twin brother, born eleven minutes ahead of you. He was the stereotypical overprotective brother despite the very short gap of time in your age.

     He would go ballistic if he saw you now, laid up in Bellamy's arms while he kissed along your jawline. You laugh as the scruff of his growing beard tickles your skin. "I should probably go." You say hesitantly, knowing you just wanted to lay there forever.

     "Don't go." Bellamy persisted, wrapping his arms tighter around your waist. It was easy for him to get his way like that, making you give in and relax into his arms again. "So, I was thinking that maybe we could tell—"

     "Hey, Bellamy!" You hear Murphy shout from outside of Bellamy's door. Your eyes instantly widen in surprise. He twists the door knob and opens it, speaking blindly, "Raven wanted us to— What the hell are you doing with my sister?" His voice instantly raises, enraged.

     You move off of Bellamy's lap quickly and sit beside him, "John, stop. I—"

     "No, don't you talk! Seriously? With him?"

     "Murphy, I'm not going to hurt her. I would never do that. I know that's what you're afraid of." Bellamy tried reasoning with him, but Murphy scoffed in response and rolled his eyes. "We're in love." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. It had never been discussed or said between the two of you, so of course you were shocked, but the feelings weren't hiding. They were all there, Bellamy just happened to acknowledge them first.

     Murphy looks to you, waiting for your reply to that. You look away and meet Bellamy's eyes. He flashes you a quick smile, to which you return. "We are in love, John. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else."

     "You've got to be kidding me? I thought you would have more sense than that, Y/N."

     "She's loved and protected, always. What more do you want for her? I'm willing to give everything to her. Is that not enough for you?" Bellamy was growing agitated with Murphy's put-down attitude towards your relationship. He really didn't see why Murphy disliked it so much.

     "You're just no good for her, alright?" Murphy seemed to be out of more reasons to hate him being with you.

     "I'm never going to leave her."

You were in the middle of yet another one of their arguments. Murphy inched closer to Bellamy with balled fists. If you hadn't caught it in time he would have landed a punch on Bellamy, however you catch Murphy's fist mid-throw and push him back. "What the hell is wrong with you?" You shout at him, which seemed to instantly bring your brother back to his senses. "Bellamy makes me happy! Can't you just let me be happy?"

He seemed in deep thought, but stayed quiet. Bellamy wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you into his side. Murphy cleared his throat, building up an apology mainly for you but he assumed you would make him apologize to Bellamy too. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I just want what's best for you. And Bellamy, I'm sorry I didn't think you were that. It shouldn't have gotten this far."

"You're right, it shouldn't have." Bellamy agreed to his senselessness, "I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner, we were just afraid of a different outcome other than this."

You smile, as the two most important men in your life were no longer on fighting terms and finally your relationship was out in the open. All seemed to be perfect.