( 53. ) When Lincoln stabs you

in Finn's place | season 1 - cave

CLARKE|
She wasn't there. But when Bellamy and Jasper carried you back into camp and she saw your wound, she was terrified. Clarke was scared to lose you and she worked nonstop to try and get you into better health.

BELLAMY|
He immediately wanted revenge on the Grounder, but there was no time for that. Bellamy realized that he needed to get you back to Clarke immediately if there could be any chance to save you. Though, he plotted revenge for later and constantly came to check up on you.

OCTAVIA|
She was confused, as to how and why it happened. Neither of you were a threat to Lincoln and he knew that, she perceived it as an accident because of the others who startled him. Octavia stayed by your side and tried to help Clarke as much as possible, and also helped a great deal when it came to getting the medicine from Lincoln to heal you.

RAVEN|
She was worried. Raven wondered constantly if Clarke would be able to save you. And her thoughts roamed to dark places, thinking about how she could ever get over losing you if it came to that. She would never want to, and luckily, you recovered.

FINN|
He knew it should've been him, but you got in the way. Finn felt so much guilt and was at your side during the entire recovery. He didn't know what he would've done if he lost you. (Probably move on with Clarke)

MONTY|
He was mad. Monty was angered at how careless your group handled the situation in the cave. He figured that if they took more precautions when confronting the Grounder, he wouldn't have been so hostile, then you wouldn't have gotten hurt.

JASPER|
He reacted instantly, attacking the Grounder with whatever he could find. After knocking him out, Jasper rushed to your side and demanded that they bring you back to Clarke quickly. He was determined to keep you alive.

MURPHY|
He wasn't there to witness any of your suffering. Only when Murphy returned to camp all beat up, is when he noticed your slight limp and asked about it. You told him, and that is when he opened up to you about the torture he went through when captured by the Grounders.

EMORI|
She traced over your scar, not being there when you got the actual wound. "Badass. You survived a lot of tough shit, Y/N." Was all she said, a giant grin over her face as she did.

WELLS|
He took care of you when Clarke couldn't, making sure you got back to good health. Not once did he give up on you, and he was ecstatic when you finally woke up during recovery.

LEXA|
As far as she was concerned then, you were her enemy. But after time passed, she saw your scar from the incident and apologized indirectly. Of course, it wasn't her fault, but she felt as if an apology was due.

INDRA|
She didn't care of course until you meant something to her. Indra would study your scar when she thought you weren't looking. She wouldn't say anything though, just ponder in her thoughts.

LUNA|
She had only heard about it, and not really knowing much about you, but she was curious. Especially after hearing that you survived. She knew you were strong and took a liking to you before even meeting.

LINCOLN|
He didn't know what had overcame him. Whether it had been out of pure fear for his life or he had missed an initial target, he never wanted to harm you. He stopped fighting instantly after realizing what he'd done, but he couldn't help you, after Jasper knocked him out.

ECHO|
She showed you some of her own battle scars, actually having one in the same place you were stabbed. She boasted on the two of you being "scarred twins".

ROAN|
Dude didn't even exist back then. He probably would have told you to suck it up and then would show off his cool battle scars or whatever.

ARTIGAS|
He felt bad even though he wasn't the one who caused it. But there was not much he could do, except reassure you that you're strong for pulling through it.

MONROE|
She hurried you back to camp with the others and helped Clarke during the surgery. Zoe wouldn't leave your side at all until you were fully recovered. Also, she cried like a baby.

JORDAN|
He was amazed that you endured so much pain while on the ground, thankful that he at least didn't have to go through it, and also glad that you were okay.