( 47. ) Nightmares

CLARKE|
She wakes up as soon as she recognizes your tossing and turning. Clarke hates when you have nightmares because of how uncomfortable you look, she'll immediately pull you into her arms. You always feel safe in her hold and can fall back asleep peacefully.

BELLAMY|
He will shake you awake and ask what it was about. If you can't explain it to him, then he'll just tell you that nothing could ever happen when he's looking over you. You always feel protected with his words and presence.

OCTAVIA|
She tells you stories that her brother used to tell her on the Ark when she would have nightmares. They would always help, especially since you found her voice to be the most soothing.

RAVEN|
She hums soft tunes in your ear while rubbing your back. Raven completely understood the feeling of waking with a nightmare, so she knew exactly how to make you feel better.

FINN|
He kisses your forehead and tells you that things are going to be okay. Though you knew that wasn't mostly true, his words made you feel safe enough to fall back asleep.

MONTY|
He always asks if you want to talk about it first. Depending on your answer, he's always there to listen or change to subject into something the two of you both took comfort in.

JASPER|
He tries to lighten the situation by making dumb jokes or talking of cheesy and romantic ideas to come in the future. He wouldn't stop until the nightmare was no longer on your mind and a smile was on your face.

MURPHY|
He tends to have nightmares as well. Whenever you awake with one, he is right by your side. The two of you take comfort in talking to each other of your problems and expressing the bad dream.

EMORI|
She asks if it's a usual thing and then pulls you closer to her. Emori is usually very sleepy so she'll end up falling asleep on top of you, but luckily her being close is enough for you to feel comforted.

WELLS|
He explains new things to you, as it had nothing to do with your nightmare at all. Whether it be a game of chess or some scientific details you never cared to learn of on the Ark, you loved hearing him talk all about it until his words were the only thing left on your mind.

LEXA|
She will lace your fingers with hers, as the whole idea of affection wasn't usually for her, but she wanted to make sure you were comfortable at all times. Just the feeling of her holding your hand was enough stability for you to go back to sleep.

INDRA|
She was curious to know what it was that haunted you and asked you questions about your nightmare as she held you, comforting you at the same time.

LUNA|
She would pull you into your arms and hush you saying, "Shh, baby, it's alright. I'm right here." Luna would then proceed to leave soft kisses on your forehead and comfort you until you've fallen asleep again.

LINCOLN|
It's very unspoken once he sense your discomfort. Lincoln will pull you into his arms, whether you're awake or still asleep, but you'll feel his touch and immediately be comforted.

ECHO|
She just wraps her arms around you tightly and tells you that you're okay and it's fine to go back to sleep.

ROAN|
He reassures you that nothing will be able to hurt you as long as he's there. This instantly makes you feel better, especially since he wraps his arms around you like a protective blanket.

ARTIGAS|
He offers to go on a walk to get your mind off of whatever it was bothering you. From then, the two of you would just walk aimlessly in the woods until you reached a stopping point where you would just watch the stars together.

MONROE|
She holds your hand and makes sure you know that you're safe with her. There's not much to say between the two of you, so she just lays her head on your shoulder as another way to let you know she's there for you.

JORDAN|
He talks about how he used to have nightmares as a kid and his dad would tell him silly stories to lighten to atmosphere. Jordan would then ask you if you would like to hear some of Monty's stories to make you feel better.