Artigas x Kyanna

She could feel eyes on her wherever she went, no matter which turn she made or how quick she was, there was always that feeling looming over her as if someone was right behind her. However, Kyanna continued on her walk back to camp. After scavenging was a fail, she had to return back to Bellamy empty handed, preparing herself for the immense disappointment from the leader.

Kyanna was so lost in her own many thoughts, she didn't realize when the ground was swept from beneath her. A trap was laid out and she would have been the fatal mishap of it, if it weren't for an arm that reached out to grab her at the last second. She looks up and meets deep brown eyes, that stared back at her worriedly and curiously. The stranger pulled her out of the hole and helped her back onto her feet. He was taken aback when he was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace.

"Thank you, thank you, I— I would've died if you didn't—" Kyanna chokes on her own words, not being able to make sense of the situation at all. She pulls herself off of the boy and studies his face, him holding a small smile and a faint blush. "Thank you. I'm— I'm Kyanna."

"Artigas." He introduced himself, "I was following you. I wanted to make sure you were safe." Artigas admitted softly, his reddened cheeks growing darker with his words.

"I'm glad you were here. I don't want to imagine what would've happened if you weren't." She told him to ease his embarrassment, "Will I see you again, Artigas?"

"Whenever you want to see me, I will be there." He didn't want to tell her of his small crush, having been spying on the camp recently and her catching his eye. But he did want her to know, that she would always be on his mind now that she knew of him. "I do not want to miss you, but I know you must go."

"Don't worry. You won't be missing me for long. Now I have another reason to come out here." She hesitantly takes his hand in hers, giving it a soft squeeze so he knew she wasn't telling a lie. "Tomorrow."

Before she could turn away, Artigas gives a soft peck to her cheek, making her smile up at him. "Tomorrow."