Bellamy

"You shouldn't be out here, Y/N." Bellamy says, releasing a sigh. It was your first time outside of camp. Despite his protests for you to stay, you went along with him and his crew on a hunting trip, assuming your spear was a good enough weapon to join. However, Bellamy didn't care for your weapon, rather than your skills that he believed to be nonexistent.

     "What's the point of being on Earth if I can't roam free?" you raise a brow, questioning his logic. He presses his lips to a thin line, deciding that arguing with you wasn't worth disrupting the nature.

     A twig snaps a few feet away from your crew as a deer steps into sight. It seemed not to notice you all, simply leaning down to eat some type of plant. You ready your weapon, but felt a hand on your shoulder, stopping you from doing anything. You turn to face Bellamy, who held a smug look on his face.

     "Let me handle this." he nods to you, stepping ahead. Leaves and small sticks crunched beneath his large boot, startling the prey. You roll your eyes as it began to trot away, but you quickly made a run for the animal that Bellamy scared off. "Y/N!" he shouts after you, but you could care less to listen to any more of his orders that would only make you look like a tag-along.

     One thing was on your mind, and that was impressing the leader. Killing the hunt would most definitely do the job. So once you were in it's range, you lunge towards the animal, spearing through it's back. The rest of the crew catches up to you, all eying the score you obtained. Then, as if the boys were waiting for the man to say something, they turn their heads in Bellamy's direction.

     His cheeks were heated –blushing from embarrassment, but the guys couldn't notice that– and his signature smirk had faltered. He was proven wrong. You smile to him, awaiting some type of praise.

     "That was... impressive." his words come out slow, like he had to think if they were worth saying. You shake your head, letting him know that wasn't enough. "Fine, you can come with us more often."

     You let out a sharp cough, "Thank you, Y/N." you mutter out, raising your brows.

     Bellamy gives you an amused grin, shaking his head. "Not yet."