( 14. ) Physical favorite

CLARKE|
She loves your eyes. Clarke always thought they were the perfect shade and she loved to compliment you as much as possible.

You love her nose. You thought it was the most adorable thing you've seen and would often try to kiss it. That would result in a teasing fit between the both of you.

BELLAMY|
Bellamy loves your lips. There was not a moment when he wasn't staring at them, thinking of the right time to kiss you. Sometimes you would catch him and instead of teasing the man for it, you would kiss him.

You love his freckles. It was the first time you got so close to him and finally noticed the small, barely noticeable features. Since then you've always adored them, hence the nickname 'Freckles'.

OCTAVIA|
She loves your hands. Octavia loved to have a hold of at least one of your hands at all times. When going to sleep together, or cuddling, she would often find herself playing with your fingers. You thought it was the cutest thing.

You love her eyes. The first time you saw the girl, her bright orbs just stood out. You adored the sight more than anything.

RAVEN|
She loves your hair. Raven adored how great it looked despite your survival situation. Somehow you managed to have it kept up.

You love her smile. Always you would try and do things just to see your girlfriend's smile. You thought it was one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen.

FINN|
He loves your cheeks. Finn loved to poke them on random occasions and cause you to laugh. You found it funny how one person could be so entertained.

You love his hair. Of course, the braiding was nonstop. Finn didn't mind though. He actually enjoyed when you would play with his hair and ease his mind.

MONTY|
He loves everything about you. Monty never did choose a personal favorite feature, telling you that "he wouldn't want any other part of you to feel left out".

You love his face. One day you were just mumbling about how much you adored his every feature on his face and that was when you realized you couldn't pick a favorite.

JASPER|
He loves your nose. It was his favorite place to kiss you, other than your lips and— Anyway, he just adored your lil nose.

You love his smile. It fit him so well, so you tried to make him smile as much as possible.

MURPHY|
He loves your hips. It was easy for him to pull you closer to him in any intimate moment. Whenever you two were in public, he would always have an arm around you and that hand would rest on your hip.

You love his smirk. It was mostly the way he looked at you when you noticed it, that being 'the look'. And it came along with his smirk that you've grown to love oh-so much.

EMORI|
She loves your lips. Emori likes to watch them move when you're telling a story or explaining something, and she'll always find herself in a daze because of it.

You love her hand. It's her biggest insecurity because of how people mistreated her for having it. But since it's a part of her, you love it anyway.

WELLS|
He loves your laugh. Whether it be jokes or tickling, Wells would always try to get laughs out of you.

You love his lips. They were always soft against yours and your skin and you loved kissing him as much as you could.

LEXA|
She loves everything about you. Her lack of PDA was definitely made up for at the end of the day when it was just the two of you. Lexa's hands were constantly on you, and of course you had no complaints to it.

You love her eyes, especially with the war paint. They stood out among most of her features, that drawing you to her in the first place.

INDRA|
She loves your hair. No matter the texture or length, she adores the way it looks on you and feels that it's a perfect fit.

You love her thighs. The girl works out, what do you expect?

LUNA|
She loves your nose. Any chance Luna gets, she'll kiss your nose and tell you how cute you look.

You love her hair. How could you not?

LINCOLN|
He loves your hands. When entangled with each other, he made sure to lace your fingers with his. Lincoln loved holding your hands, as it meant you were always close to him.

You also love his hands, how original. But you just admired how perfect yours fit into his. It was as if you two practically were made for each other.

ECHO|
She loves your butt. Random ass grabs is a yes. Echo just really likes it for whatever reason.

You love her lips. They're always a red tint and very kissable. You'll steal a kiss any chance you get.

ROAN|
He loves your neck. Roan especially thinks of it as his canvas when the two of you get at it. Say hello to hickies galore.

You love his biceps. Boy works outs.

ARTIGAS|
He loves your smile. Artigas will always try to make you smile or laugh, just because he adores the way you look when you're happy.

You love his eyes. They're a deep brown color and are mesmerizing to look at. You tell him all the time how beautiful you think they are.

MONROE|
She loves your thighs. Must I say more?

You love her laugh. It's a weird laugh too, but you find it so attractive. She's very insecure of if so you make her laugh on purpose.

JORDAN|
He loves your shoulders. Jordan loves to leave small, sweet kisses on your shoulders and watch your reaction.

You love the crinkle by his eyes when he smiles too hard. He doesn't notice it, but you love when it happens.