( 74. ) Their reactions to your death

CONTINUING FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER "HOW YOU DIE"

CLARKE|
She found you in Becca's lab, slowly suffocating to death. You were suffering and there was no way she could save you. She had to end your suffering, which broke her more than anything.

BELLAMY|
He was outraged, finally hearing of the news. If he wasn't mad at Octavia before, he was completely furious now. The love of his life died and the blood was on her hands.

OCTAVIA|
Her world was already falling apart, but once she heard the news that her love was dead, it was as if a switch in her went off and she was no longer herself at all.

RAVEN|
She believed it was her fault, as she pushed you away just before your death. The guilt inside of her never faded away.

FINN|
He was filled with anger, instantly wanting to avenge your death. Though it was a stupid move, he wasn't himself without you and acted out as such.

MONTY|
He knew it was your time, so he wasn't completely devastated. Of course losing your loved one is sad, but he knew that soon he would be joining you.

JASPER|
It happened too quick for him to register it. One second he was smiling because he believed you all would win, the next he was in shock. Luckily Bellamy was there to pull him away from the scene before he got hurt or killed as well, but he too felt dead as soon as he saw you hit the ground.

MURPHY|
He cried. You were the light of his life and so when he realized you couldn't be saved, it broke him.

EMORI|
She was shocked at how brutal some people could be, sad that you were gone. Truthfully, she didn't know how to deal with her emotions and never talked about your death. If anyone brought it up, she was quick to shut them down.

WELLS|
He was in disbelief, because mainly everyone made it out of Mount Weather alive. When you didn't reveal yourself, he thought it was some twisted nightmare. Day in and day out, Wells never stopped thinking about you and if you were truly still out there.

LEXA|
She avenged you quickly, then held you in her arms and sobbed silently as you drifted away. After that, she was no longer the same, and refused to let love hurt her once more.

INDRA|
She felt like it was her fault, for pushing you and putting you through so much pain. She knew you were at peace now, but knowing that didn't give her any chance of her own peace.

LUNA|
She immediately seared for revenge. With or without an army, she planned to make Azgeda pay for taking her love away.

LINCOLN|
He was at a loss, even after trying everything to save you. Lincoln was in denial for the longest time, but eventually came to terms with your passing. He left a flower at your grave each evening since.

ECHO|
She couldn't believe it, wanting to understand why you would offer to test something if you knew it wasn't finished. She was mainly confused and wanted you back, but there was no way for her to get that.

ROAN|
Rage; it had to be the only word to describe him when he heard of your murder. That day Azgeda faced new rule, when Roan killed his own mother for the sake of his love.

ARTIGAS|
He was sad, because you risked yourself for him. Countless numbers of times he has saved you and risked himself for your life, but he never wanted you to do the same just so he would never have to face this possibility. He felt like he didn't do a good job protecting you then when you needed it.

MONROE|
She was shocked, mainly because you never showed her how much you truly cared about her. This definitely wasn't the way she wanted to find out, but she never let you be forgotten.

JORDAN|
headphone warning because I'm nice

[AN]
Okay quick note, the next preference is "their reactions to you self-harming/your scars", which was a request. I'm just letting those know so when it's posted, no one's mad or upset with me for making the chapter. So, major trigger warning, please please just skip the next preference if it makes you uneasy or uncomfortable.