Bellamy

!! AU

     "You look just like your mother!" Bellamy coos to his youngest daughter, cradling her into his chest. He looks up and meets your fond gaze, shooting you a goofy grin. "But she'll take after me."

     "Oh no–! One troublemaker is enough. You're just lucky our others aren't as bad as you." You smirk, teasing your husband. He only blushed in return, gently putting your baby girl back into her swing.

     Suddenly you both hear screams, shrieking all the way from an upstairs bedroom and oddly getting louder as it was swung open. The pitter-patter of many footsteps all at once coming down the stairs, as well as the occasional shove into the wall, causes you and Bellamy to straighten up into ultimate parent-mode and ready to ease whatever situation was to come your way.

     "Mom— Dad! Julie won't share the Wii!" Calum, the oldest but only ten years of age, accused your other daughter who arrived down the stairs after the other three.

     The other two, Taz and Perrie were both equally enjoying the drama as they weren't a part of it. They tend to stay out of trouble but enjoy watching it escalate around them until someone gets scolded by their parents.

     "He wanted the blue remote and I said no! There's four for a reason!" She stated her claim with much attitude, causing Bellamy to emit a slight chuckle as it reminded him somewhat of you. You give him a knowing glance and raise a brow, watching his cheeky smirk grow.

     "Well, I didn't want the red one! That's for aunt 'Tavia!"

     "Alright, alright, simmer down little Blakes." Bellamy mentally laughed at himself, but continued on, "Instead of arguing over a console, we're all playing Monopoly."

     "Is that a great idea, love? I tend to be a bit competitive." You tease him of the plans he so desperately wanted to achieve. Bellamy was a sucker for board games, whether he won them or not, and he especially loved playing with the whole family.

     "Yeah, mom always wins and it's no fair!" Taz complained, releasing a small huff.

     Perrie jumped with excitement, being the most like her goofy father, and running towards him. He picks her up and holds the small girl on his hip, looking over the rest of his children. "Loser has to help dad with dinner!" He claimed, before running off and having all of the children chase after him.

You roll your eyes and let out a laugh. Though your growing family came with many arguments and complaints, you enjoyed the simpler things like this and took pride in how loving the home was.

Bellamy smiles to you as the kids climb all over him, "C'mon, sweetheart. I have a feeling that I'll win this time!"