( 61. ) You save them

CLARKE|
You talk her out of really dangerous plans, saving her from herself on many occasions. She gets frustrated with you at first, but once she's calmed down, she looks back and realizes the faults in her plans that you could easily see.

BELLAMY|
You saved him from Pike's spell, so he didn't turn into a complete douche. #SaveTheGrounders

OCTAVIA|
You saved her from that weird ass lake snake. But from then on, it was her saving you. She's a natural baddie.

RAVEN|
You walked in on Raven, holding some type of chip in her hands. She was studying it intently and then held it to her tongue. "Hey," you interrupted her, and she was shocked to see you there. "Are you okay?" The simple question, though neither of you knew, saved her. Instead of taking the key to the City of Light, she ranted to you and you made it better.

FINN|
"Please don't go." You begged him, he was going mad and it would be dangerous for Finn to go out in search of Clarke. He met your desperate eyes and knew he was hurting you if he chose to leave. So he remained in camp, with you, and didn't end up slaughtering over twenty innocent people. You saved him from himself.

MONTY|
You got him out of the mountain. You posed as a guard with Bellamy and rescued Monty.

JASPER|
When he refused to come with you to Becca's lab, everyone else was out of options and gave up. You, however, simply hugged him. At first, he was stunned but then he hugged back. And Jasper realized he would miss that more than anything. He needed you and was glad you saved him from himself.

MURPHY|
Back when everyone blamed him for Wells' death, you caused a distraction while he ran away. You didn't see him for a long time after that but he was grateful and made sure to show you when you reunited again. He gave you the nickname "My little distraction" and made it a humorous exchange.

EMORI|
She was being forced to take the key to the City of Light, when you killed her brother, saving her life.

WELLS|
"Stay with me," You told him. He looked at your strangely, knowing he had to be on guard duty. However, you gave him your best puppy dog eyes and he couldn't resist. "What am I supposed to tell Bellamy?" He asked you. You smile and bring him in for a hug, "Don't worry about that. I'll just tell him you're not feeling well." Neither of you knew that you had saved him from the horrific fate he was destined for that night.

LEXA|
You jumped in the way of the bullet Titus fired. Luckily, Clarke was able to save you. Lexa thought it was stupid for you to risk yourself for her like that, but she was happy you were alive and with her.

INDRA|
She was injured pretty bad and there was no doctor for miles. You had to patch up her wound and hope for the best. When she woke up, she was very thankful and proud that you were able to take care of her.

LUNA|
You convinced her not to compete against Octavia and everything would resolve with her win. Luna trusted you, and luckily she did, so the two of you got to live in the Bunker.

LINCOLN|
You shot Pike before he shot Lincoln. Yeah, people came after you as soon as it happened. But Lincoln got away and that was all you cared about in the moment.

ECHO|
"Don't." You stopped her from hurting herself. After she cheated for Azgeda and was banished, she felt that she had nothing else to live for. You gave her a new meaning to life.

ROAN|
You killed Luna while she attempted to drown him. Of course it was against the rules, and though he survived, he didn't forgive you for a while because it was against his morals.

ARTIGAS|
You tackled Finn after he pulled the trigger on the first innocent man. He didn't have the ability to take any more lives, including the life of your beloved.

MONROE|
She was running in the woods, away from the toxic gas. You pulled her into your cave and kept her safe from the harmful air. She was thankful, yet again.

JORDAN|
He was too deep into thought, playing with pocket knife as he did so. Jordan didn't see the danger in it, but you quickly swiped the knife away before it reached his wrist. He looked shocked and confused, but quickly caught onto what you just did.