Bellamy x Reader x Murphy

!! WARNING: SMUT/THREESOME

Three years have passed since Praimfaya, feeling like almost an eternity. You and Bellamy have spent that time on the ring, exploring new parts of your relationship and sex. You were currently in your shared room, thinking of the events that happened earlier that morning.

     Bellamy was teasing you, his fingers playing with the hem of your panties and sliding them down your hips slightly. His lips were on yours and kissing you passionately, working his dominance so simply. Slowly, he pushed your panties aside and slid one finger in. You moaned out in pleasure, gripping his curls tighly when he forced another finger in and curled them inside of you. "D– Daddy..!" you cried out, sparking his interest.

     Bellamy trailed his lips along until they hovered just above your ear, he whispered, "Yeah, you're definitely going to be saying that more often. Especially tonight." He made the promise, and you were excited to see how he would fulfill it later on.

You hear footsteps coming closer to your room, breaking you out of your thoughts and alerting you of Bellamy's approaching presence. The door opens slightly, showing his exposed and sweaty top half. You tilt your head as you studied his muscular chest and biceps. "You should get out there on the mat with me. I'm stuck practicing with Murphy." he says, smirking to you.

     "Something tells me, if you and I are on the mat together, there won't be much fighting." you replied seductively.

     Bellamy's grin grows as he makes his way over to you on the bed, crawling over as you fell back onto the mattress. His lips meet yours with a rough kiss, just showing you how much he's missed being around you. Bellamy's hand sneaks underneath your shirt, lifting it over your head effortlessly. A knock of the door draws your attention to it, as Bellamy ignored it and attached his lips to your jawline.

     "Bellamy," Murphy's voice sounded through the door, "You left your shirt, so uh— Do you want it back, or what?" the man said, while Bellamy's lips grazed against your ear lobe.

     "What d'you say, we invite him in?" your boyfriend whispered in your ear, causing you much excitement at the thought. Slowly, you nod your head and agree with his plan. Bellamy pulled away and walked towards the door, opening it to show Murphy waiting on the other side. His eyes go wide, seeing you on the bed with only your bra and thin shorts covering yourself.

     "I can– I can come back." he attempts to divert his sight to Bellamy, only meeting the man's dark and lustful eyes.

     "Now's a perfect time." Bellamy offers, opening the door wider. Murphy hesitated for a moment before stepping around Bellamy and inside of the room, hearing the door close behind him. You give Bellamy a curious glance, realizing that he was hinting for you to begin, as this was only to pleasure you.

     You stand from your spot on the bed and slowly make your way towards Murphy, eyeing Bellamy while you got to your knees, then turned back to look the other man in the eyes. Murphy's breath hitched as your hands locked onto his belt buckle. You awaited for him to signal for you to continue, gaining an eager nod from him and a pleasing glance from Bellamy.

     You unloop Murphy's belt, tugging his tight pants and boxers down and allowing him to kick them off his ankles. Once his cock was exposed to you, you wrap your hand around his semi, noticing that Bellamy had his erection in his hands with his eyes glued to the scene unfolding before him. You keep your eyes on Bellamy and you trail your tongue over the thick vein on Murphy's swollen cock, making him grip your hair tightly.

     "God..." he mutters underneath his breath. Bellamy pumps himself roughly when Murphy snaps his hips forward, making you take him fully down your throat.

Bellamy grunts, chewing down onto his bottom lip. "Come here." he motioned to the bed, once you pulled off of Murphy. You stand to your feet, being guided by Bellamy. He motioned for Murphy to lay first, then assisted you onto the bed, slighting toppling over you in the process.

     You climb over Murphy, straddling his lap while Bellamy slid off your shorts and panties, firmly holding your hips in place and positioning himself behind you. You steadily grind into Murphy's groin, causing him to release a groan and attach a hand to your waist and the other to his cock, guiding it to your entrance. Bellamy's hand gripped your ass tightly as Murphy slowly entered you, making you moan out lightly.

"How's that feel, princess? You want me inside of you, too?" Bellamy asks you, rubbing his tip over your asshole. His free hand rested on your neck, just below your jawline, holding the hair out of your face.

     "Y– Yes." you answered him shyly, moving your hips against Murphy. Bellamy's hand moves to your hair, pulling your head back some to make you look at him.

     "Yes, what?" he demanded, toying with you.

     You smile sweetly to him, giving him exactly what he wanted. "Yes, daddy." you say, earning his grace as he slowly pushed his cock inside of you. The sudden feeling causes you to arch your back slightly and cry out another moan.

     Bellamy pushes you over Murphy, keeping a firm hold on your hips while Murphy worked his hands around your back. He messed with your bra hook for a moment before successfully unclasping it, and tossing the material aside. He takes one of your boobs in his hand, rubbing his thumb over your nipple while the other he took in his mouth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive surface. The room is filled with your loud moans as both of the men pleasured you to the full extent.

     "Oh,– Oh, God!" you cry out, feeing your stomach tighten as you became close. Bellamy's pace quickens as his movements become more sloppy, sliding in and out of you and sending waves of pleasure through your body. While Murphy's movements become more slow, he was also close and forced a few more thrusts before pulling out. You release with Bellamy, his nails digging into your hips with his tight grip as he released his load, sure to leave crescent-shaped makes on your skin.

     His grip loosened and you roll over, exhaustion taking over your body. Bellamy falls on top of you, planting a long hot kiss to your lips.