CHAPTER SEVEN

I rolled my eyes when Jungkook went dashing outside. I wiped my forehead like the thousand time.

I hate him and everyone in the stupid band.

They hated me, They called me names and teased me about everything about mine.

I leaned against the backrest and watched the Sun set at the horizon, leaving the Seoul city orange at tips of the huge building and the roads gleamed with the headlights of the cars as they zoomed through the city.

I purses my lips and a flashback came creeping in my mind, leaving me in a pain worse than the stitches.

• FLASHBACK •
{still Taehyung POV }

I was standing calmly at the backstage as the boys prepared to rock the concert in Philippines.

I stood leaning against the wall and smiled  at everyone and cheered them whenever they looked nervous.

My phone rang in my back and I brought it out. I looked at my Mother's called ID. A big smile crept up my lips and I picked it up.
"Eomma !! How are you" I asked in a excited voice.

Then I heard my mother break into a sob.
"eomma.....What happened??" I asked again, a worried expression took over my face,"EOMMA TELL ME, YOU ARE SCARING ME"
I literally screamed and the boys and staff stopped in track to look at me.

"Taehyung" she sobbed,"Your-grandma....she....."
Her voice cracked and she sobbed harder.

The world seemed to clash in front of my eyes. My head swirled and everything seemed like a lie.

"No......." I whispered.
"I am so sorry Tae~" I didn't hear what she said because the phone fell from my hand and I heard it's screen scatter into pieces.

My legs buckled and I fell on the floor on my knees. Tears came streaming down my cheeks and I broke into a sob, ruining the makeup but I was the last one to care about it.

I gasp left my lips. The one a person takes when he surfaces back to water after being half drowned.

Someone kneeled down beside me and said,"Taehyung what happened?"

He was Jimin as I could recall. I broke into a sob. The boys 'tsk-ed' as shook their heads.
"Someone tell him to bloody stop, the concert starts in five minutes" ordered Namjoon.

"Shut up Hyung" scolded Jimin and grabbed my shoulder.
"Taehyung tell me" he asked.
"Grandma.....She left me Jimin...She left me" I broke down even badly and sobbed harder. My breaths ragged and my lungs begged for breath but all the air was sucked out.

"It's okay Taehyung" concoled Jimin,"We'll talk about it, Collect yourself"
I gave him a nod and choked as I tried to withold the sob. My stomach and heart were turning in knots.

The stylists grabbed their makeup and gave me a final touch. All I wanted to do was grabbed my passport and go back to Daegu but I had to perform. Atleast for my fans.

I drew in a deep breath and tried to hold back the tears. Jimin patted me on my back and gave me a smile.

I gave him a pained smile and walked to the stage.

• END OF FLASHBACK •

Someone touched my cheek and wiped away the tears. I hadn't realised that I was crying. I looked at the blurry image of a lady dressed in white, First I thought that she was an angel. But then I closed my eyes to clear the blurry affect away, and saw a young nurse standing near my bed with a worried expression.

"Mr.Kim are you okay, does something hurts" she asked.
"No" I said,"I am sorry, I just remembered something"

She smiled at me and said,"I was here to check on you, Just you give you a injection"
"What kind of" I asked.
"A pain killer Sir" She said and filled the syringe. I tried not to flinch when she inserted the sharp needle into my skin.

When she presses the plunger. I felt the liquid gushing through my viens.
I warm and funny feeling aroused in my body, making me feel giddy.

I stared at the nurse and opened my mouth to ask about it but she presses her palm on my mouth and gently pushed my back to the bed.

I remeber her whispering something into my ear and then the drug tugged me away with it.

***

JUNGKOOK POV

I dashed through the hospital like a lunatic and my feet slipped when I aprubtly stopped in front of a translucent door. I yanked the door knob and it opened.

The male sitting behind the glass table was surprised at first but then his face eased into a calm expression.

I was anywhere near calm when I went stomping to his table and jammed both my hands on it and stared into the brown and familiar eyes of the doctor.

"What have you done to Taehyung, Sejin" I asked through gritted teeth.
"Maybe it is a question for me to ask you" he said in a calm voice and sipped his coffee.
"Have you drugged him to be rude" I asked. The glass under my palm was warming up with the heat of my hand. And I was sure that it will crack because the force I was applying on it.
"Why would I, I like him all bubbly and chocolatey and also there is no drug to make people rude as fast as I remember" he said in a voice that made my desire to punch go on level 2000. But I had to act rational, If he won't give the answers I had Areum.

"Tell me then" I asked.
"Why should I?" he asked with innocent eyes but I could see the snake lurking behind them.
"Because You are the doctor moron" I snarled.
"I'm sorry but I am not permitted to share the information with a stranger" he said.
"Stranger? Who are you calling a stranger here" I asked.
"You" he said,"There is no one in this room" And waved his hand to indicate the empty office.

I drew in a deep breath and closed my eyes.
Fine, if he is going to act tough, I am going to act tougher.

I opened my eyes again and stared at Sejin as he elegantly sipped from his coffee mug.

"I am the member of his group" I said,"Then how the heck am I a stranger"
"I know" he said and took another sip,"But His friend at made me give a Vow to not to tell anything to you. And according the rules of this hospital, she has the full right to ask for privacy on the patient report"

"BURN THE FUCKING RULES, HE IS MY FRIEND TOO ASSHOLE" I shouted. He set his mug on the table and narrowed his eyes at me.

I could see the snake in him ready to strike with his fangs wide open.
"Keep you voice low in front of me Mr.Jeon . I am not Taehyung whom you can shout and order around on. I am the doctor of this hospital, who brought your friend out from the danger and if the patient or his family doesn't wants the health report revealed than I am sorry but I can't give the report to you. No matter if you are his friend or any stupid member of the band he once belonged to"

The authority in his voice left me dumbfounded. But once the little speech of rules had sunk in, I gupled at the realization of the last line.
"Band he once belonged to" I whispered,"What do you mean, he is still one of us"

"Oh baby your mistaken" he said and a laugh erupted in his mouth,"He resigned"
"No he didn't" I insisted.
"Yes he did" he said,"His resignation letter must have reached your CEO by now"
"How?" I asked,"It's impossible"
"Well I have seen him signing it myself" he said in a taunting voice.

"Run Run Run" he said,"You CEO will sign the letter at 7 O'clock"
My head shot up at the wall clock.

It flashed the time 6:43. My heart sank faster than Titanic.
I gave the Sejin a glare and made my way to the door but before I could leave he called me again and said,"No matter how much you try Jungkook, but he never did and never would feel loved while you bastards are around him"

And the second time in the past mintutes I ran outside faster than I ever did in my life.