CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THREE WEEKS LATER

3RD PERSON POV

Taehyung hesitantly stepped inside the door in the dorm. Jimin came after him carrying his stuff in his little hands. Taehyung wanted to carry it himself but Jimin disagreed. The boys flopped themselves on the couches and sighed.

"HOME SWEET HOME" Shouted Hoseok and smiled at everyone. Taehyung gave him a cold smile and mumbled to himself,"Yeah just cut the sweet from it"

"huh? did you said anything TaeTAe" asked Jimin and gave him an eye smile. It took all of taehyung's strength to not to flinch at the nick name.

He shook his head and said,"I want to rest. See ya later"

Taehyung grabbed his bag and made his way to his bedroom. The place was just as he had left it ,just cleaner. He fell on the bed and nuzzled his face into the pillow. He still could make out the scent of his cologne, but it was just faint and weak. A temptation of using his cologne came in Taehyung's mind but then he remembered that it was destroyed during the accident. His clothes were in the car cave so they were safe enough but the bottle of cologne cracked from the impact and drenched the nearby outfits.

"Argh I'll tell Areum to bring me the perfume again" he mumbled to himself and turned his head to the window from where the evening light broke through the beige curtains and made patterns on the floor.

The silence and the warm sunlight which left the room in a tempting twilight was enough to help the sleep grasp and wrap itself around the boy.

***
MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS

The boy were gathered in the living area were silence lingered between them.

"So, he is back with us" said Seokjin and the boys gave small nod, the words were left hanging into the air and no body spoke for a long time. Yoongi quietly looked at the floor and the painful memory of how be had beaten up the younger one hit him like a bulldozer.

"Let's promise that we won't treat Taehyung like that ever again" He said with his eyes still fixed on the floor and arms folded on his chest.

"We promise" said the boys solemnly and looked at each other for a long silent moment.

"So, guys cheer up" said Seokjin in the most cheerful voice he could muster,"He is with us and we won't let him leave ever again"

"yah" agreed the boys and broke into big smiles.

"Let me make dinner and Namjoon come help me" Said Seokjin,"And kindly don't break my chopping board"

The boys erupted into laughter while Namjoon huffed and made beeline to the kitchen. Seokjin shook his head and followed him with a smile plastered on his world wide handsome face.

***
JUNGKOOK POV

seokjin Hyung came and stood in front of me with his legs parted and fist on the waist like a superman. If superman wore a pink apron with a spatula. I groaned and looked at his side to have a clear view of my game.

"Jungkook stop playing and go wake up Taehyung" he said and snatched the controller away from my hand. I moaned like a child and tried to get back the controller but then it was of no use because my car had crashed against the lamppost and had exploded magnificently.

I sighed and got up.

"Okay hyung" I said and made my way to Taehyung's room. I knocked the door and that was kinda stupid of me because he was sleeping. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head through it. I saw him sleeping peacefully with the blanket pulled up till his chest.

I stepped in without making a noise and stood at the side of his bed. I wondered how was a supposed to wake him up without having a long lecture and curses. I sat by him and gently stroked his hair and said," Wakey Wakey Taehyung hyung"

He groaned and turned to his side.

"Hey hyung wake up or else I'll tickle you" I said and chuckled. He half opened his eyes and said,"I'll like to see you try"

'Don't underestimate me Hyung" I chuckled and he snort while pulling himself into a sitting position. He looked into my eyes and it made me gulp.

"What were you here for in the first place" he asked while rubbing his eye,"I was having a nice sleep"

"Jin hyung says that dinner is ready" I said,"So get up"

"I very myself want to but you are not leaving my shirt" he said and then I realized that I take him shirt into my fist. I quickly let go and got up.

"Sorry" I mumbled and walked out of the room where Taehyung's laughs echoed. I raced down the stairs and went to the dining area where the boys were gathered like one happy family. I dragged the chair out of it's place and sat down clumsily.

"Jungkook why are you so red?" asked Jimin and rested his hand on my forehead to check fever.

"He doesn't has a fever. He's blushing" said Taehyung as he sat at the other side of the table with a playful and cheeky smirk dancing on his lips. All the boys first looked at Taehyung and then at me and laughed.

"why? what happened?" snickered Yoongi and I had a sudden desire to punch.

"it's nothing" I stuttered.

Taehyung let go a humorless laugh and grabbed the chopstick and staring eating the three layer pork belly dinner. Throughout the eating time I had my head bend low and never looked up to meet anyone's eyes. Jimin nudged me and I just shifted my eyes to look at him.

"You owe me some explanation" He whispered and then went back eating his dinner.

Jin Hyung cleared all the plates and Yoongi started cleaning them off. He was kinda angry about it because it was always Taehyung who cleaned the dishes but he had promptly denied. I sat beside Jimin as we all watched a horror movie. Jin , Hoseok were screaming their heads off at every jump scenes. Yoongi had a placid expression and Namjoon was having a'try not to get scared challenge'. Jimin was screaming 'Eomma' whenever he got scared and hugged my arm. I watched without flinching but the only thing that made me flinch was Taehyung making his way down the stairs with sleepy eyes and annoyed expression.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" asked Yoongi while glaring, maybe still angry about the 'I had to wash the dishes' thing.

"Wanted to but some people were screaming so much that it was impossible" said Taehyung and flopped on the sofa beside me and tossed the popcorns in his mouth. Jin and Hoseok mouthed quick apologizes and went back in screaming fits.

From the horror movie we went to a sci-fi one and to Titanic. Yoongi hyung was sleeping with head rested on the chest of a sleeping Namjoon. Seokjin and Hoseok were having a emtional moment at the last scene.

Jimin was blankly staring at the scene while Taehyung had a bored expression which was weird because he loved Titanic. I stubbornly watched on though I had sleep lingering in my eyes. Suddenly I felt a heavy thing on my shoulder. I looked over to see that Taehyung was in a deep sleep with his head on my shoulder.

and after that I don't remember anything.

***

Hey coconuts..

I hope you all are doing well in your lives. So, first of all I want to thank all of those who voted on this story..Like guys I am crying happy tears rn. I want to do shout outs but it is becoming a bit difficult, cause there were so many notifications and I lose the track of the voters...But I know all of you and I appreciate that you are giving your valuable time to this story.

I just love ya all :)

So I was also feeling quite happy today so triple update

ENJOY ^^