CHAPTET FIFTY-THREE

A/N
Guuuuyyysssssss !!!!! *Sneezes several times* I am so damn sick rn !! My nose is blocked ! I can't speak anything ! My head is burning ! And I have a Physics test tomorrow !!!?? Anyways........here is the daily update !!!
Enjoy !!! 💜💜
And also guys, tell me if you want any one-shots in this book....I mean like extra chaps which have nothing to do with the story line.......Any ship...And fluff...And angst...but no Smut (sry but I feel Hella uncomfortable)

Taehyung was dead tired, no actually he was sixty per cent dead. The male dragged his worn out body to the couch and flopped on it, Yoongi pushed Jungkook down on the couch and groaned.

"This Maknae is soooooo heavy" Yoongi said while massaging his shoulder.
"I agree" Taehyung mumbled.

"Hey Tae... Jungkook will sleep on the couch tonight. I am not eager to take him upstairs. So do you wanna join?" Yoongi hesitantly yet coldly asked.

Taehyung opened one of his eyes and stared at Yoongi. If his back could speak he was sure that it would be saying that 'Yah you asshole who is torturing me to death. Go have some mercy on me and sleep on the damned bed'

Taehyung was hesitant but he finally said,"Okay"
Yoongi tried to hide the goofy smile that was making its way up to his face. Taehyung lazily got up and then walked upstairs.

His steps were sluggish and his eyes kept on drooping. Yoongi who was behind Taehyung, had to grab the younger many a times to prevent him from falling.

Taehyung opened the door to the room and went to the bed. A sigh of content escaped his lips when the smooth and soft mattress pressed against him. He immediately snuggled down in the blanket and fell into a deep sleep.

Yoongi who was staring at Taehyung was smiling. He silently changed into his pajamas and shirt and then into the blanket.

The blanket was already warm from the heat that was radiating from the body of the younger. Yoongi always had to slip into a cold blanket because Jungkook took a long time playing games on the personal television in the room.

Yoongi crept close to Taehyung and back hugged him.
"Don't hug me" Taehyung mumbled in his sleep, his speech slightly slurred and voice deep and rusty.

"I will" Yoongi said cheekily and hugged the younger tighter.
"I'll rip off your arms in the morning" Taehyung mumbled again, his voice now barely a whisper as sleep heaved over his senses, also that he had consumed so much of alcohol wasn't helping either.

"You can do that" Yoongi said and nuzzled his head in Taehyung's neck,"But in the morning"

"Ahh Hyung" Taehyung mumbled,"I.....hate.....you...."

His words got lost as he feel into slumber again.
"I hate you too fluff ball" Yoongi said with a soft chuckled before placing a soft peck at back of Taehyung's head and then fell asleep himself.

***

Yoongi woke up with the smell of musk, spices and alcohol hitting his drowsy senses.

He looked at his side, Taehyung was still in a deep sleep. His red bangs tousled from constantly shifting at night.

Yoongi surprisingly had giving his arm to the younger as a pillow and Taehyung had hugged Yoongi the whole night. Of course, Yoongi was excepting that he did it consciously. He knew that Taehyung would rather have his Gucci clothes torn than to hug any of the members.

It was just a habit of the younger, which wasn't affected by all the accident drama.

Yoongi played with Taehyung's hair for sometime and slowly his fingers skimmed down to his cheeks. He chuckled softly when Taehyung swat his hand away and his nose scrunched up in sleep.

"You look so cute when you aren't trying to rip us all apart" Yoongi whispered half to himself, half to the sleeping male beside him.

"Anyways....." Yoongi mumbled again while ,"Tae here is a free suggestion, never forgive us. We don't deserve forgiveness from you. What we did was horrible and I know that we tell you that you are hurting us. But practically if we see, We hurt you more than you are hurting us. Taehyung I guess you should just forget us"

"Yeah finally someone said something right" He heard a deep voice chuckle. Yoongi's head shot up to look at Taehyung. The younger was rubbing his eyes and sleepily looking at Yoongi.

"Y-y-you are up" Yoongi stuttered as Taehyung lazily sat up.
"Yeahhhhhhh" Taehyung said while yawing and stretching himself.

"Oh.." Yoongi said and watched as Taehyung laid back down.
"Hyung can a sleep a little more?" Taehyung mumbled softly,"I am too tired"

"I won't mind" Yoongi said and looked at the wall clock. It flashed the time 7:30 and Yoongi laid down again.

"Taehyung" Yoongi and said Taehyung hummed,"Last night you were cuddling with me...So are still gonna rip off my arms"

Taehyung's face scrunched but he said nothing.
"Tell me" Teased Yoongi and poked Taehyung's side.

Taehyung sighed and said,"I am sorry. I guess I won't"
"Oh and also" Yoongi said,"You used my arm as a pillow for the whole night. You deserve a punishment"

Taehyung's eyes flew open and he stared at Yoongi for a long moment.
"What the actual fuck" He finally said.

"Well......." Yoongi said before hugging the male beside him. He squeezed the life out of Taehyung.

"Hyung..get...off...I...can't.....bre...ath" Taehyung said as his breathing stopped for a moment.

"Oh sorry" Yoongi said with a chuckle and let go of the younger.
"You give killer hugs hyung" Taehyung breathed out.

"Not my fault if you are so squishy and cute" Yoongi said and gave off a gummy smile. Tae felt his cheeks heat up and he quickly got off from the bed and stumbled his way to the bathroom.

Yoongi behind him was laughing and then went to the locked door of the bathroom.

He leaned forward and spoke loud enough for Taehyung inside to hear.
"You have to admit that you blush too" Yoongi said and then chuckled when the heard the younger inside groan from frustration.