CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

The boys watched as Taehyung's walked up to his father with open arms and hugged him. People around clapped and cheered for the son and father.

Bangtan were left numb and a hunger exploded in them. Hunger to get hands on the male again.

They were pulled out from their thoughts when pdnim came behind them and said,"He is son of Mr.Kim"

"Well it looks like that" Said Yoongi as he turned around to look at the CEO. Pdnim's face was ashen.

Yoongi snorted and said sarcastically,"oh my god !! Now he will ruin BigHit for doing bad to their son"

"Yoongi calm down" said Hoseok still staring at Taehyung.

While the boys were gawking over the male. Taehyung was having the time of his life, chatting and laughing around with everyone. Once the boy had entered, the party got into a excited mode compared to the boring party it was before.

The guests who wanted to leave, were now finding excuses to stay longer. Baekhyun approached his brother with Areum and said,"So you are here"

Taehyung sipped the wine in his hand and said softly,"Yeah I couldn't let you make a full fool of yourself"

Baekhyun nodded because Taehyung's voice was serious but then he stopped short and said,"What the heck did you just say"

Taehyung threw his head back and laughed. Areum was giggling when she looked at her side and saw bangtan. She couldn't hide the scowl that crept on her face.

"Areum what happened?" Asked Taehyung and Areum immediately turned to look at her best friend and said,"Nothing V"

Taehyung have a unsatisfactory nod and was driven away with other guests. Areum avoided the boys the best she could and wished that Taehyung didn't encountered them either.

***

Jimin couldn't hold it back anymore. Staying away from Taehyung and staring at him like a stalker. He couldn't hold it now.

Jimin excused himself saying that he wanted to go to the restroom. The boys were just staring at their glasses and not doing anything.

Jimin made his way where Taehyung was standing. Taehyung was busy talking with a couple and smiling at them. Jimin approached the trio and tapped on Taehyung's shoulder to get his attention.

Taehyung's head turned to a side and he turned to look at Jimin with a confused expression. The expression soon fell into a tensed one when he saw Jimin.

"Excuse me please" Taehyung said and the couple bid their goodbyes and left. Now Taehyung's full attention was on Jimin.

"Hey Tae" Jimin said in a quite voice. Jimin noticed Taehyung's body language, his clasped hands were so tight that his knuckles turned white and his jaw was clenching and unclenching a habit he had got when he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Hey" He answered with gritted teeth. Jimin badly wanted to hug the male but stood his ground and tried to make Taehyung comfortable with his presence.

Taehyung was nowhere near comfortable with Jimin in front of him. Endless images of strangled throat, kicks and punched came flashing in his mind.

Taehyung's heart picked it's pace and he started hyperventilating. Taehyung kept his hands clasped to prevent them from shaking.

Luckily Baekhyun saw Taehyung with Jimin and rushed to help his brother.
"Yah Taehyung come here" Baekhyun called making a excuse,"Mom is looking for you"

Baekhyun took Taehyung's arm and gave a nod of good bye to Jimin and pulled Taehyung away.

The older took Taehyung to the rest room. Taehyung leaned against the marble sink and took wheezed breaths.

"Taehyung you okay?" Baekhyun asked as he rubbed soothing circles on his brother's back. Taehyung gave a nod and splashed water on his face.

"Hyung can we go back?" Taehyung asked, his soaked hand gripping on his brother's sleeve. Baekhyun gave a understanding nod to him and guided Taehyung back, after wiping his wet face.

"Dad" Baekhyun said. Sungmin turned to look at his sons.
"Yes Baekie" He said and looked at the ashen face of his youngest son.

"Dad we are going back" Baekhyun said,"Taehyung is not well"
Sungmin understood and gave them a nod to leave.

Baekhyun took Taehyung to the mercedes outside the building. Taehyung slumped in the passenger seat and Baekhyun got in to drive.

Baekhyun was so desperate to take back Taehyung that he didn't lifted his foot from the gas pedal.

When they were back home. Baekhyun looked at his side to see Taehyung in a restless sleep.

He got off and went to the passenger seat. The older lifted up Taehyung in bridal style and carried him in. The maids came with confused expression when the young masters came so soon.

"What happened young master?" Asked Hajoon.
"BTS happened" Baekhyun said with a sigh. Hajoon understood and shooed all the maids and servants away.

Baekhyun carried Taehyung to their room and laid him down. The older removed Taehyung's coat and let him stay in the attire. He knew that Taehyung didn't liked someone else changing his clothes.

The older stayed there with Taehyung and ran his hand through his hair and let the younger relax.

***

Jimin sat back down on the table and sighed.
"What took you so long Jimin?" Asked Namjoon still looking at his half eaten food.

"Met Taehyung" Jimin said and their heads shot up. They rapped questions faster than Yoongi could in Cyper pt.4 .

"Guys he just said hey" Jimin said,"Then he got nervous"
"And?" They asked.
"And his brother took him away before I could say more"

The boys groaned and went back staring at the food with no appetite. As usual they all zoned out with box smiles, deep voice and perfect features haunting their minds like a endless loop.